Sway endlinks touching shocks? (AMR)

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
go back and lossen the 2 bolts holding holding the bottom of the shock(coilover) to the brake hub/bracket and see if you get any movement,hopefully away from the shock.

because that bracket connects to the endlink also to the hub.

edit,looks like you only have the one 17 bolt holding the strut into place,if you go back you will see another hole where you can put a 13/4mm bolt and it will straightn it out,and give clearance.

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
haven't checked mine since installing them nearly 6 months ago but the endlinks were veeerry close when i installed them. I read on the g20 forums the same thing happens with their cars and amr coils. Andy's response on the g20 forums(if i remember correctly) was that it doesn't affect performance/handling so just deal with it.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
haven't checked mine since installing them nearly 6 months ago but the endlinks were veeerry close when i installed them. I read on the g20 forums the same thing happens with their cars and amr coils. Andy's response on the g20 forums(if i remember correctly) was that it doesn't affect performance/handling so just deal with it.

Uh your quite misinformed. You obviously have no idea what your talking about. The G20 only comes with a swaybar factory on the P10. If you knew the facts then you would have realized I redesigned the lower mounts and happily replaced them free of charge when I did not have to. What you claimed I said is B.S. The modification they had to make was small, but some chose to be lazy. That is not my fault.

Last edited:

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
typical andy response. ill tell you im getting sick and tired of his customer service...or lack there of.

As for you, I'm sick and tired of your **** talking. I knew you were going to be a pain to deal with the day you started bugging me for a invoice when you clearly had a invoice via paypal when you made the payment. You came right out and already started to accuse me that I may be some sort of scammer. I am sorry you got burned by someone else, but I've never scammed anyone. You need to get over yourself pal. I made it very clear that I would not be in contact with you till your coilovers were shipped out. You contacted me on Wed. that you were concenred that I said all the coilovers for the groupbuy had shipped. I told you, your coilovers were not part of the groupbuy. I explained to you that I would finish them soon. And the last e-mail you sent me, was I going to cover shipping fees?

I did not reply to that e-mail. What did I do the next day? By the time I checked my e-mail the following day I had put my time into better use by actually working on your set and shipping it out. AND I PAID THE SHIPPING!!!!!

Then you sent this e-mail this afternoong telling me you wanted to cancel your order bla bla..when you clearly knew that you could not cancel your order, and I would not cancel your order even if I didn't ship out your coilovers. You got your coilovers soon after everyone else. You were a strangler, you were a last minute order..I assembled your set when they should have been assembled to be fair to everyone else on here that waited patiently. You ordered after everyone ELSE!!!! Did everyone else get your coilovers already YES!! Did your ship out soon after YES!!! I PAID FOR SHIPPING!! YES!! you want my first born too? I also told you we are a small company, and that if you have any questions to contact us..to ease you because I knew you would freak out..dude..everytime you contacted us we replied ASAP. That included your pm's. So don't give me this **** about lack of customer service. I talked to you 2 days ago man, and you all of a sudden flip your lid. Don't make me even post the last e-mail you sent me. You are one ungrateful guy, and I am not going to let your *** ruin my reputation because I luckily I saved all the facts which include my e-mails and pm's with each of my customers. In your last e-mail you were basically threatening me...uhh Andy..if you give me my money back I won't say anything on the boards like that one dude..say what?? What did I do!! Nothing!! Then I e-mail you to tell you your stuff shipped out 2 days ago, and I find you talking **** on here. Seriously, your lame man. I'm so glad that people like you come around only once in awhile. I'm glad the majority of my customers are straight up, and just plain down to earth. I am not sure what made you soo damn paranoid..I guess this is the type of person people become when they get burned hard. Again sorry that you got burned by the last guy, but that **** doesn't have anything to do with me. You need to grow up man.

To my other customers, again I thank you for your support as well as your kind words that you said when you received the coilovers. That really uplifts me and makes these long days better. I am also thankful to those that are grateful and appreciate the hardwork we put into these. We wish you the best. The rest of you were a pleasure to deal with.

Last edited:

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
Uh your quite misinformed. You obviously have no idea what your talking about. The G20 only comes with a swaybar factory on the P11. If you knew the facts then you would have realized I redesigned the lower mounts and happily replaced them free of charge when I did not have to. What you claimed I said is B.S. The modification they had to make was small, but some chose to be lazy. That is not my fault.

good stuff. I stand corrected. I should have noted that i was reading the forums 6-7 months ago before i bought amr's. Will you be redesigning and replacing free of charge the lower mounts for our 6th gen coilovers? Nothing is ever your fault, its always someone else right. :)

Last edited:

turbo_911

Reaction score
Hey Andy, I was wondering if those endlinks should be that close to lower mount? I know the metal part is not touching coilover but the rubber does and was wondering if that is fine or should I do something?

And thank you everyone for suggestions.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
I'll have to look into it, but I will tell you right now..the dampers are not going to shrink..nor am I making a new lower mount. The fact is the damper size is the damper size. That will not change, what needs to change is either the endlink or the bend of the mount. I'm not sure where people get the idea our stuff is oversized when our stuff is the same diameter as most of the coilovers out there. Ours is just machined and valved better..and the best seals I can buy.

Last edited:

turbo_911

Reaction score
You don't have much of a choice pal. The coilovers are not going to shrink, and I am not sure why people claim that ours are oversized cause they are not. They use a 44mm piston just like most coilovers out there, **** most use a 46mm piston!! Our bodies or mounts are not larger than what you would find with other brands.

Its just teins, and FF and k-sports are a bit thinner i think lol.

So basically there is nothing to worry about? Ok cool. :)

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
the exact email i sent you today:

Hey Andy. Unfortunately this ongoing wait for my coilovers has gone on long enough. I am asking for a full refund. This in no way reflects what I think of the product, however the customer service portion of the transaction has been lacking. There are a couple ways we can do it, and I'm open to either. If you refund me the money directly, it would probably be the easiest for both of us, and i have no doubts that someone from 6thgeneration.com would scoop them up VERY quickly. The alternative is I put them up for sale on the website, and whoever buys them will pay me, and in turn I will pass along their info to you and you can ship them to the new buyer at your discretion.

I want to re-assure you that I will not be going around the forums to bad-mouth your product or "stir the pot" like GoldKnight has done since his refund. I hope we can get this sorted quickly :)

my paypal info: [email protected]

yours truly,
Cameron McAneeley

your response, keeping in mind you've now had my money for...well to be honset I cant even remember. 5 months?

Your coils were shipped already. Take a chill pill. They will be there next week.

oh one more thing...

As for you, I'm sick and tired of your **** talking. I knew you were going to be a pain to deal with the day you started bugging me for a invoice when you clearly had a invoice via paypal when you made the payment. You came right out and already started to accuse me that I may be some sort of scammer. I am sorry you got burned by someone else, but I've never scammed anyone. You need to get over yourself pal. I made it very clear that I would not be in contact with you till your coilovers were shipped out. You contacted me on Wed. that you were concenred that I said all the coilovers for the groupbuy had shipped. I told you, your coilovers were not part of the groupbuy. I explained to you that I would finish them soon. And the last e-mail you sent me, was I going to cover shipping fees?

I did not reply to that e-mail. What did I do the next day? By the time I checked my e-mail the following day I had put my time into better use by actually working on your set and shipping it out. AND I PAID THE SHIPPING!!!!!

Then you sent this e-mail this afternoong telling me you wanted to cancel your order bla bla..when you clearly knew that you could not cancel your order, and I would not cancel your order even if I didn't ship out your coilovers. You got your coilovers soon after everyone else. You were a strangler, you were a last minute order..I assembled your set when they should have been assembled to be fair to everyone else on here that waited patiently. You ordered after everyone ELSE!!!! Did everyone else get your coilovers already YES!! Did your ship out soon after YES!!! I PAID FOR SHIPPING!! YES!! you want my first born too? I also told you we are a small company, and that if you have any questions to contact us..to ease you because I knew you would freak out..dude..everytime you contacted us we replied ASAP. That included your pm's. So don't give me this **** about lack of customer service. I talked to you 2 days ago man, and you all of a sudden flip your lid. Don't make me even post the last e-mail you sent me. You are one ungrateful guy, and I am not going to let your *** ruin my reputation because I luckily I saved all the facts which include my e-mails and pm's with each of my customers. In your last e-mail you were basically threatening me...uhh Andy..if you give me my money back I won't say anything on the boards like that one dude..say what?? What did I do!! Nothing!! Then I e-mail you to tell you your stuff shipped out 2 days ago, and I find you talking **** on here. Seriously, your lame man. I'm so glad that people like you come around only once in awhile. I'm glad the majority of my customers are straight up, and just plain down to earth. I am not sure what made you soo damn paranoid..I guess this is the type of person people become when they get burned hard. Again sorry that you got burned by the last guy, but that **** doesn't have anything to do with me. You need to grow up man.

To my other customers, again I thank you for your support as well as your kind words that you said when you received the coilovers. That really uplifts me and makes these long days better. I am also thankful to those that are grateful and appreciate the hardwork we put into these. We wish you the best. The rest of you were a pleasure to deal with.

i think you mean "straggler". and i wasnt a straggler. i filled in for someone else who backed out of the group buy.

if you spent as much time giving us updates and keeping your **** in order as you do defending your "reputation", then that reputation would still be intact. i wouldnt be so sure about that anymore.

Will you be redesigning and replacing free of charge the lower mounts for our 6th gen coilovers?

this. hopfully we can expect these around christmas 2012

Back