switching to rotella

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
valvoline 10w-30 conventional. I don't trust synthetics. but thats just me. plus if your making less then 100hp per cylinder then you don't really need to be too worried about what oil to run as long as its SAE certified.

flyspyder55

Reaction score
valvoline 10w-30 conventional. I don't trust synthetics. but thats just me. plus if your making less then 100hp per cylinder then you don't really need to be too worried about what oil to run as long as its SAE certified.

is there any science behind that? or just that your used to running conventional.

as far as 0-20... its not remotly hard to find... we offer atleast 4-5 diff kinds . you gotta keep in mind all new toyotas run 0-20.

and yes fuel economy is better with thinner oil, and cranking oil flow is also drastically better (where 99% of bearing wear occurs)

redlinevtec

Reaction score
is there any science behind that? or just that your used to running conventional.

as far as 0-20... its not remotly hard to find... we offer atleast 4-5 diff kinds . you gotta keep in mind all new toyotas run 0-20.

and yes fuel economy is better with thinner oil, and cranking oil flow is also drastically better (where 99% of bearing wear occurs)

5w-20 here. It's summer. Damn man, 14 quarts of oil with 10 quarts to start? Are these formula 1 racing cars? Maybe you said that and I missed that...

flyspyder55

Reaction score
as far as not trusting synthetics.... do u know what makes a synthetic a synthetic? just better quality base stocks (crude oil) and some friction modifier additives for the most part

Back