Tell Us What YOU Want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasnsx

Reaction score
How is the progress on the intake manifold? Any chance that Edelbrock or OBX or Skunk2 will make one? Failing that, how about offering extrude honing and port matching services for the stock F23 head and intake?

Chas

fothermucker

Reaction score
Affordable coilover suspension kits! Did I already post that somewhere in here? :D

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Big brake kits in general, but if possible more reasonably priced ones. None of this $3000 for just the front setup...kinda ridiculous IMO. Possibly even for 4 cylinder models too? V6-only kits don't do half of us any good.

Oh and carbon fiber trunks for both 98-00 and 01-02 models would be most excellent :thumbsup:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Some actual decent requests that aren't so "crazy" are:

-stainless steel line from clutch MC to Slave Cylinder (98-02 accord not just 90-97 accord)
-Radiator support brackets for coupe (buy them immediately need them bad).
-That box to relocate the xs battery to where that picture showed, extremely interested.
-Radiator upgrade?

i'll think of more later i'm sure!

AFAccord

Reaction score
-stainless steel line from clutch MC to Slave Cylinder (98-02 accord not just 90-97 accord)

Braided stainless line the whole run wouldn't be good. It would expand much more than the OE brass hard line. A better solution would be a 12" braided steel line, preterminated with the correct AN fittings to connect to the hard line and completely replacethe short flex section in the OE line. :thumbsup:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
true, great point, just wanting to get rid of the rigid line that's a PIA to install behind the motor....:doh:

Oh! also a upgraded Clutch Slave Cylinder (mine keeps getting overpowered and gives out by the heavy clutch)!

AFAccord

Reaction score
true, great point, just wanting to get rid of the rigid line that's a PIA to install behind the motor....:doh:

Oh! also a upgraded Clutch Slave Cylinder (mine keeps getting overpowered and gives out by the heavy clutch)!

Yeah, that line is nearly impossible to install/replace with the motor in the car. Do they make such things as upgraded slave/master cylinders? I know Honda made the change mid-generation from plastic models to metal. I thought I was having issues with my Action dual diaphragm pressure plate a few years back because it was so tremendously heavy. I could have sworn it was the slave cyl, but when I pulled it all apart, it was the ball nut that the release fork pivots on that had actually snapped under the pressure, not the slave or master cyl at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back