Tell Us What YOU Want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Stupid Honda pwnage..... don't they realize how deprived we are????

But the Mugen Replica lips, those are EVERYWHERE.... surely you could turn those into PU, correct? Maybe it's A LOT more expensive. But still, people would be all over those. I know people who have bought like 6 mugen lips. I think they would much rather buy 1 PU lip from a trusted company like TAS rather than buy 6 lips from ebay that always break, and have to keep painting them every time they get a new one.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
For the OEM coupe lips, if you could make a variation for the 01-02 bumpers, that would be great :)

keola

Reaction score
how about a complete 4cyl. auto to manual swap kit, and make an AZTEC knock off lip kit for 98-02 accord 4doors. also, how about making some JUN and C-WEST style front lips for all 98-02 accords. ooooooooooo and dont forget SIGNAL carbon mirrors!!!!!.......also you guys think u could make some rear carbon diffusers??

keola

Reaction score
continuing the list lol...........(BECAUSE IM GUTTING MY CAR SOON)carbon/kevlar door panels,all interior trim/pieces, headliner, sliding sunroof cover, center console, and dash. then all black rubber trim/seals to replace all tan or gray trim/seals. then how bout roll cages available anodized in any color we want. and some nice LCA's like the integra and civic drivers get to buy. and last but not least........................................HEADLIGHTS LIKE SAKURADROPS808!!!!!:badger:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
continuing the list lol...........(BECAUSE IM GUTTING MY CAR SOON)carbon/kevlar door panels,all interior trim/pieces, headliner, sliding sunroof cover, center console, and dash. then all black rubber trim/seals to replace all tan or gray trim/seals. then how bout roll cages available anodized in any color we want. and some nice LCA's like the integra and civic drivers get to buy. and last but not least........................................HEADLIGHTS LIKE SAKURADROPS808!!!!!:badger:

I'm just gonna tear this apart b/c some of the stuff your asking for is ridiculous...

CF/Kevlar Parts - get em custom fabbed by a shop that specializes in it. It wouldnt be cost effective for these guys. They already offer the diff color interior trim panels as well or just paint yours, again, not cost effective for them. And a diffuser...c'mon...bling factor only there.

Auto/Man Swap - there's a handful of write ups and lists of parts on this site and honda-tech. SEARCH

Roll Cage - custom or Autopower.

LCA - we have a rear multilink suspension, we dont have LCA's.

Sakura's Headlights - DIY

Last edited:

keola

Reaction score
I'm just gonna tear this apart b/c some of the stuff your asking for is ridiculous...

CF/Kevlar Parts - get em custom fabbed by a shop that specializes in it. It wouldnt be cost effective for these guys. They already offer the diff color interior trim panels as well or just paint yours, again, not cost effective for them. And a diffuser...c'mon...bling factor only there.

well sorry for the stupid stuff i listed(lazyness and wishing got to me) but on my island no shops do that type of fab work. and the only piece of cloth/leather/etc i want im my car will only be on the steering wheel and driver seat. so it would be nice to be able to just buy it, but i get where your coming from. and about the rear diffuser, i want to better improve the air flow on the rear of my car(underneath). taking turns at 90-100mph gets very sketchy and i've lost it once before w/my old accord. the rear end lifted and i spun out @105. anywho, i just want to get back into racing.

Roll Cage - custom or Autopower.

auto power bolt-in cages.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's shops here in the states that can fab you all of those things that deal strictly with racing.

tasauto.com

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
I can not really produce knock-off parts because of copyright laws, but in some cases where the manufacturer has discontinued a part we can work out a special limited production.

carbon parts are $$$ and the sales would not justify the R&D expense

Auto to manual swap - I have looked into providing kits with everything but the trans and computer but the price is still WAY to much for anyone to spend.

I was thinking of adding roll cages but there are so few customers with the need for them.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
In all seriousness, something i want and you could market. I'd say a 5 bolt flanged turbo downpipe with option of bungs put in, with the flex pipe and the cat flange on already. Is that too much to ask for haha. You never know till you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back