Thanks for everything!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah I think one kit will be able to cove my car however I will refresh my research beforehand. I prefer black, tintable colors don't do it for me.

Btw I have no hard feelings towards TAC and It's understandable that they are resistant towards donations

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking if I did it, if I would go with a tintable colour, but I think I would stick with black.

Four cans you think will do it, Matt? They are apparently on 3/4 full, and then you have to add something to them before you apply the paint.

It would impact my rim choice that I told you about, but just as far as colour, since there was a black option as well, that I think would look pretty slick.

That whole thing with TAC was partly my fault, I should have posted up more info so that people understood what it was really about. I've done that, so hopefully there is a better understanding on everyone's part. Sorry about bringing drama to you/your thread and the purpose of it all.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That's what I figured, and that's with two coats, right?

I have to research more myself, but you do use clear on it as well, no?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
No promer or clear. Only one coat necessary :) no prepping necessary either no matter what surface applied to

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Sweet, I was wondering whether I would have to sand the car first before applying......makes this an even more enticing option.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I will be in touch when you're done to see how the process went and IF there were any issues.

Get that camera ready for an in-depth DIY!

Back