The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Any Carbonfiber spoiler from diff cars that will be a close fit on our coupes?

M3 one is a close, if not perfect fit for the rear window and trunk lid.

Not sure that the Scion TC spoiler will fit the Coupe trunk. Only thing is I don't think it comes in CF.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Subaru ones are too short/different angle, and won't work.

I don't know of any others that have been used with our cars.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
‘01-‘02 auto HVAC bezel in a ’99 EX. Found a silver bezel in an 01 coupe at a junkyard and was thinking about replacing my woodgrain one with it. I know the hazard switches are different and I’d either have to find a way to fit my 99 switch in the 01 clock bezel, or rewire the 01 switch in. What about the harness/plugs for the auto HVAC, is that a straight swap? Anything else that is not a straight swap?

I found limited info in this thread:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43063

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
‘01-‘02 auto HVAC bezel in a ’99 EX. Found a silver bezel in an 01 coupe at a junkyard and was thinking about replacing my woodgrain one with it. I know the hazard switches are different and I’d either have to find a way to fit my 99 switch in the 01 clock bezel, or rewire the 01 switch in. What about the harness/plugs for the auto HVAC, is that a straight swap? Anything else that is not a straight swap?

your 99 switch will fit in it. not perfectly. ill snap a pic of mine.

you COULD cut the hazard switch harness from the 01-02 and wire it to your car if it has all the same color wires. im sure they only changed the pin outs

*pics (excuse the clock fitment. the metal tabs at the bottom fell off so it doesnt clip in)

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

Last edited:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
what all is needed to make the Brembo 4 piston calipers found on the 06-08 TL-S and the 05-12 RL fit on the v6 accords. Do I also need to upgrade to the rotors from these vechicles too

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Custom brackets are needed, at least for the RL calipers, NVA-AV6 fabs and sells them. You can't use an RL rotor because the bolt pattern is 5x120. Not sure which rotor you're suppose to use but if you search a little I'm sure you'll find it...it's a popular swap.

your 99 switch will fit in it. not perfectly. ill snap a pic of mine.

you COULD cut the hazard switch harness from the 01-02 and wire it to your car if it has all the same color wires. im sure they only changed the pin outs

*pics (excuse the clock fitment. the metal tabs at the bottom fell off so it doesnt clip in)

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

So that is a 98-00 hazard switch in an 01-02 clock? I can live with that. My bigger concern is if everything else is plug and play. As in the three plugs on the back.

Anyone else? Besides the hazard button, is anything else not plug and play. Thinking about buying this tomorrow, if it's still there.

Jefe02

Reaction score
I would go for it. I don't know for sure but I would assume the plugs are the same. Try checking the part #'s from Honda. Worst case if it doesn't work you could sell it.

Back