The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

Darianjr1

Reaction score
^Custom brackets are needed, at least for the RL calipers, NVA-AV6 fabs and sells them. You can't use an RL rotor because the bolt pattern is 5x120. Not sure which rotor you're suppose to use but if you search a little I'm sure you'll find it...it's a popular swap.

yea I know brackets but would the tl be direct bolt on pattern is the same if I remember right.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
@RedRyder the clock is plug and play and so is the HVAC . I know 100% the manual HVAC is plug and play so I'm pretty sure the auto would be too

kn0x47

Reaction score
Auto HVAC requires a bunch of sensors you'd have to add in though. Would be a lot of work and pricey

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would go for it. I don't know for sure but I would assume the plugs are the same. Try checking the part #'s from Honda. Worst case if it doesn't work you could sell it.

@RedRyder the clock is plug and play and so is the HVAC . I know 100% the manual HVAC is plug and play so I'm pretty sure the auto would be too

Thanks guys. Went back today to buy it, the bezel and clock was there still but the HVAC panel was gone out of it. I'm such an idiot for not just buying the damn thing the first time. It was complete and in great shape. Lesson learned I guess.

Next time I see a silver bezel that is complete, I'm snatching it.

Auto HVAC requires a bunch of sensors you'd have to add in though. Would be a lot of work and pricey

Converting manual to auto I'm sure is not worth it. I was just talking about swapping an auto for auto though, 98-00 to 01-02. Sounds like everything swaps right over plug n play, but hazard button needs just a little tweaking.

yea I know brackets but would the tl be direct bolt on pattern is the same if I remember right.

I was only talking about using RL parts. For TL Brembo calipers I think you either need the TL brackets or custom ones, search on that I'm sure the answer is out there since many have done it. I know the TL rotors will fit as they are the same bolt pattern.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I was only talking about using RL parts. For TL Brembo calipers I think you either need the TL brackets or custom ones, search on that I'm sure the answer is out there since many have done it. I know the TL rotors will fit as they are the same bolt pattern.

Yea I see that too much goes into using the brembo ones. I see some people just gave up. Thanks on the advice for searching a lil harder lol :darryl:

j03y787

Reaction score
picture.php

I did my door panel 2 tone

76bella

Reaction score
Sorry I'm having a hard time finding the info on sedan to coupe front end and back compatibility parts through the years. I've searched but i know I'm using the wrong verbage and would greatly appreciate a little direction. Thanks and sorry for the noob inconvenience..

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The Sedan and Coupe front ends are 98-00 and 01-02.

So, if you want to do the Coupe front end conversion, you get the Hood/bumper from the same years.

j03y787 - you can post everything together and not multiple posts.

Last edited:
Back