The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a 98 coupe 4cyl (4) lugs pattern, what stock wheels would fit on my Accord? Theres not to many options out there for 4 lugs stock wheels that I can find....:coffee:

Pretty much Accord and Prelude. As RedRyder, some early CL's were 4 lug. Some of the JDM Integra Type R wheels are 4x114 as well.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Will 5thgen accord mirrors fit?

I was interested in getting some like these
8693363413_ce1dabc4fe_z.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Pretty sure that's a no go, JF.

TL/CL and TSX(modified) will fit, but that is about it as far as stock mirrors go.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Do you know which models TL/CL and TSX?

2nd Gen for the TL/CL and the 1st Gen TSX.

There are a few threads on here about that.

Boy Wonder got the power folding TSX ones to work, I have a set of JDM power folding mirrors(for sale) from the Accord.

I think Shahid got the TSX ones as well.

Tra.Xenon

Reaction score
I have done a fair bit of searching, and have come up with nothing. I think the interior in our cars is a bit bland, especially in the sedans. Today I found the center console (radio, enviorment controls, etc.) for a decent price, just the cut out. Obviously I would have to do some cutting to the original dash and CC, but what about the wiring? Does anyone have any experience with this? What I'm mostly concerned about is whether or not the radio and A/C electronics would be A. Plug and play or B. Compatible at all. Also, has anyone seen a swap from a 2012-2013 gauge cluster into a 6th gen? Thanks!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^you bought another 6GA console to customize, or you bought a center console from a different car?

I haven't personally seen a physical 8thgen cluster in a 6GA.

Back