The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

HondaSe24

Reaction score
I am looking for a front bumper with Fog Light inserts for my 2000 honda accord SE

I seen a 2001 honda coupe front bumper cover and it looks like it may fit, but I'm not exactly sure, do any of you guys know?

cg6boi

Reaction score
hey guys I have found threads about the 01-02 coupe bumper on 01-02 sedans but can the 01-02 coupe front bumper fit on the 00 sedan? what mods if any and what all do I need? also anyone kno where I can get a new set of the egr fender flares for the sedan, mine are hella busted, thanks and sorry if I am rethreading

talontsiawd

Reaction score
hey guys I have found threads about the 01-02 coupe bumper on 01-02 sedans but can the 01-02 coupe front bumper fit on the 00 sedan? what mods if any and what all do I need? also anyone kno where I can get a new set of the egr fender flares for the sedan, mine are hella busted, thanks and sorry if I am rethreading

Given that a 98-00 coupe bumper swap to a 01-02 coupe bumper swap (and vice versa) leads me to believe its the same. I don't know much about sedans but I think the bumper swaps work the same as the coupes. If so, I can't imagine having problems doing it the same way on a 00 sedan. Don't quote me on this, just and educated guess.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Blast from the past.....

There is no difference with the Coupe bumper on the sedan.

You will need the same parts you would for the 98-00 as the 01-02 sedan.

EGR Fender Flares

cg6boi

Reaction score
i don't wanna sound like a bother but what would those parts be...mine being a 00 sedan wanting the 01-02 coupe front bumber...I suck I kno but im at peace with that lol

b16er

Reaction score
Question guys. From searching, I can see an 01-03 CL-S / TL-S steering wheel and an early MDX one will fit my 99 Accord, but can't seem to find if a regular TL steering wheel from any particular year would. Found a nice clean leather one in beige that would suit the airbag cover and rest of the interior, and looks to be in a 2001. Any help appreciated, surely someone has done this swap if it is possible. Thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
cl-s and tl-s are perforated, cl and tl are not. Yes one from the tl will fit but it is the same as the leather accord one. I would hold out and try to find a type s one.

Back