The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

agginline86

Reaction score
Then you didnt read enough. Front sway bar isnt worth upgrading

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

305S0L

Reaction score
This has probably been covered before a zillion times but i couldnt find the answer...

Will a 1998-2000 EX A/C Climate Control Unit from a Sedan plug into a 2001-2002 Coupe?

Sorry if its been covered before :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Body style doesn't matter, only matters if it's auto or manual CC. You'll need to swap the bezel though. And the hazard switch, at least I did when I swapped my auto CC from 98-00 to 01-02.

305S0L

Reaction score
^Body style doesn't matter, only matters if it's auto or manual CC. You'll need to swap the bezel though. And the hazard switch, at least I did when I swapped my auto CC from 98-00 to 01-02.

Thank you RedRyder, i'll make a note. I have to go back to LKQ and pick up the manual CC and the hazard to make it fit:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Thank you RedRyder, i'll make a note. I have to go back to LKQ and pick up the manual CC and the hazard to make it fit:

Definitely stay manual if you have manual, the auto is a lot of work for for not much benefit. One of the few upgrades I don't think is worth it on our cars.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looking for some good quality red tint for tail lights. Lamin-x is nice but costs more than what I’d like to spend on this project. Any other recommendations?

I’d use the VHT red tint spray but I want this to be easily reversible.

Brad2274

Reaction score
ill keep my eye out as i remember seeing some cheap red vinyl that would work, pretty sure i know exactly what you're making after some items i saw pop up on classifieds sold quickly :) lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haha. One of them is missing the black rubber sidestripping, so I need to find something comparable to glue on, or try to peel it off one of my extra OEM's.

Yea if you find somethin good lemme know, thx.

xenspyder

Reaction score
In a similar situation with cg6boi . I've got a 98 sedan, so far it seems that a 01-02 coupe bumper should fit (disregarding the gap thing).

I'm looking at a 98-00 coupe hood, would that be the same as an 01-02 coupe hood? Would it be okay on my sedan?

Last edited:
Back