too low? lol

you-are-BEDE

Reaction score
they are type 1s anyway sad news i wish i could update you on my car but recently ive noticed my tranny was slipping from first to second so today i stripped the car back to stock and sold it as is i didnt want the hassle of replacing the tranny anyway monday im picking up an EG hatch which was my plan in the first place to build one and my accord as a daily but since i got rid of it ill actually have enough to finish the EG i have a f22 laying around built by bisimoto so hopefully after school ends ill start on the project during summer ill update a link to it and show you guys the progress and sorry to all the haters haha that wanted to see me fu ck up my car i wish i could but thanks for the support fromt he rest you guys have been awesome

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
they are type 1s anyway sad news i wish i could update you on my car but recently ive noticed my tranny was slipping from first to second so today i stripped the car back to stock and sold it as is i didnt want the hassle of replacing the tranny anyway monday im picking up an EG hatch which was my plan in the first place to build one and my accord as a daily but since i got rid of it ill actually have enough to finish the EG i have a f22 laying around built by bisimoto so hopefully after school ends ill start on the project during summer ill update a link to it and show you guys the progress and sorry to all the haters haha that wanted to see me fu ck up my car i wish i could but thanks for the support fromt he rest you guys have been awesome

Ever heard of punctuation? lol

OP you must have perfect roads wherever you live, I have to say I haven't seen an Accord on here lower than that. Wow haha.

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Isnt the ride too bumpy to sit in? I have mine lowered on skunk2's coilover sleeves and stock struts and the ride is bumpy as hell, oh and the setting is the lowest I can go on it. On one curve the rear of the car was actually off the road. Any ideas how I can eliminate the bumpiness?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Isnt the ride too bumpy to sit in? I have mine lowered on skunk2's coilover sleeves and stock struts and the ride is bumpy as hell, oh and the setting is the lowest I can go on it. On one curve the rear of the car was actually off the road. Any ideas how I can eliminate the bumpiness?

:ugh::eusa_doh: You really need to research before you start throwing parts on a car. Pairing coilover sleeves with stock struts/ shocks is just rediculous. Ofcourse your bouncing. You need aftermarket shocks to pair with your coilover sleeves. Coilover SLEEVES are not meant to be used with STOCK struts/ shocks.....

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Yes Sir! Sorry, thought I could shell out the money for the struts last month but caught in a bind, so I was like well let me put those on there and when I get the struts redo them again, but havent got around to doing it yet. Didnt expect these kind of ride results though TBH.

finch13

Reaction score

F22, eh? Any use for a B2 head for boosting?

that's your problem. get adjustable shocks or a full coilover kit.

QFT. Not to mention Skunk2's are ****ing stiff to begin with.

Yes Sir! Sorry, thought I could shell out the money for the struts last month but caught in a bind, so I was like well let me put those on there and when I get the struts redo them again, but havent got around to doing it yet. Didnt expect these kind of ride results though TBH.

Understandable haha. My springs sat in my rooms for half a year before I had money for adjustable struts.

Back