too low? lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i like the drop. i could even drive around with my car like that around here if i really wanted to.....which i do really want to, haha. but id rather have air to achieve that height. cuz theres some roads i reallllly couldnt do at that height haha.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
they just redid all the roads! so smooth! you can go for miles with out scraping ^_^

lol damn where is elk grove? mann in the 626 you cant even go 1/4 mile without some big *** pothole or some ridiculous dip..i cant even get down my driveway without scraping lol

ESPECIALLY san gabriel blvd.in between las tunas and valley...disgusting

C_S_L

Reaction score
lol damn where is elk grove? mann in the 626 you cant even go 1/4 mile without some big *** pothole or some ridiculous dip..i cant even get down my driveway without scraping lol

ESPECIALLY san gabriel blvd.in between las tunas and valley...disgusting

He's south of Sacramento.

I would love to have my ride like that but my area sucks for dips and bumps. It looks nice, but its not for me.

likeawp

Reaction score
I went to Elk Grove during the summer this year, its all farmlands and newly built neighborhoods. I approve that the roads there are very nicely paved and riding at such low height is possible within city limits.

That height won't survive in cities like Stockton, San Francisco, San Diego and everywhere else in Socal haha

Fundillo

Reaction score
this thread brings the lulz.
slam or don't bother, good luck bro, streets hate lowered cars.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
i live an socal and drove like that for a week or two. it was so annoying so i raised it a bit. ive been through a couple upper ball joint. now i need a new uca because its worn.
i must admit though, it look really nice when your slammed. but after a while it can get really annoying, especially when you hear your uca ball joint hitting every second when driving :lolhitting:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
it's ironic, look at your sig, look at your hella fail wheels (more sunk than his), your car appears just as dumped as him. lmao:henry: IMO, most retarded post ever. lol

His sig pic is shopped.

UCA never touch the shock tower never bottom out. function and form suspension spring preload never change only the height changes if you are ridding on some cheap *** suspension u will mess up the UCA and put a hole in your shock tower.

I can't say I'd ever put F2's on my car. From what I've read they're crap compared to a lot of other setups.

I personally I like they way the car looks with the exception of the tiny *** front tires, that looks gay IMO.

But **** if you can drive around like that safely more power to you. Just order a couple extra oil pans, and remember to shut off the engine IMMEDIATELY when you rip a hole in the pan to prevent too much engine damage.

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
His sig pic is shopped.

I can't say I'd ever put F2's on my car. From what I've read they're crap compared to a lot of other setups.

I personally I like they way the car looks with the exception of the tiny *** from tires, that looks gay IMO.

But **** if you can drive around like that safely more power to you. Just order a couple extra oil pans, and remember to shut off the engine IMMEDIATELY when you rip a hole in the pan to prevent too much engine damage.

I love my F2 Type 1's, but I've only ridden on one set of coils on an accord... taht that accord would be mines...

Back