Trans problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

NINaudio

Reaction score
blacknight said:
I call dibs on ALL of his audio stuff in the car

Not that I'm jinxing you or anything, but...well you know.
You have some nice quality stuff you probably won't ever use again :D

HAHAHA!!!! I still have all my audio stuff from my last car. :) That will be going nowhere unless someone is willing to pay for it. :p

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
what? an SRI and they don't want to cover the tranny? isn't it illegal, AEM's website tells you that it is illegal for a company to not cover a warranty because of the bolt on. check the website FAQ, they tell youe exactly what it's "technically/legally" called.

NINaudio

Reaction score
AEM has no say over what void's a car manufacturer's warranty. Only the manufacturer does. Bolt ons will add a little extra stress to the tranny, as will anything that adds power to your car will, but the amount from a bolt on should be well within the limits of any tranny built today. Some Honda dealers are more of a pain about it than others are though. Fortunately, mine doesn't care about bolt-ons.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
NINaudio said:
Some Honda dealers are more of a pain about it than others are though. Fortunately, mine doesn't care about bolt-ons.

That's because your guy is being realistic.
IF a Honda motor/tranny can't handle simple bolt on modifications, that's not saying much about the reliability of the car.

I can see it now.....The car is reliable as long as it's kept stock.....Yeah, bull!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back