Turtle Wax Liquid Ice

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
price: $20 (wax, detailer, applicator, and microfiber cloth)

Rate: 10/10

This is by FAR the best wax i have EVER used. I love it soooo much!!! No more spending the whole afternoon tryin to buff out all of the "white stuff" (lol). No but seriously.....the wax is in liquid form and all you do is apply it and a few minutes later just WIPE it off. You dont even have to buff it.......meaning your arms wont be hurtin you later that night when you try to log on to the comp to satisfy your addiction.......NO you sicko!!!! im talkin bout 6thgenaccord.com.....lol N.E. ways def try it!!!! Promise you all will love the results as well.

nexTOme

Reaction score
man...trinicod99, im trying to keep up with your posts here, but not that easy when im chatting/eating dinner at the same time...lol seems like you've got quiet a few questions also....

but yeah....liquid wax is that good too? i have turtle ice paste....i love it....

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
man...trinicod99, im trying to keep up with your posts here, but not that easy when im chatting/eating dinner at the same time...lol seems like you've got quiet a few questions also....

but yeah....liquid wax is that good too? i have turtle ice paste....i love it....

hmmm never tried the paste before but the ice is sooo simple. When i wax my car now i usually do my sisters 7th gen too cuz it's sooo simple. It's not even a paste.....just pure liquid.....try it out next time. Think it may be easier than the paste.

SteadFast

Reaction score
No offense but why would you waste money on ANY turtle wax product?

I used the Ice wax ONCE just to see what the hype was about, and never again. The "shine", if you can call it that, barely lasted a day and looked and felt as if I had just covered the car with 10w30

I've been detailing for about 4 years, and I have always used mainly Meguiar’s products with the exception of the Mothers Clay bar, which i find to be better than the Meguiar’s. I used to use the Gold Class series, but I have had a lot better results with the NXT series on both my personal car and cilents vehicles.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I have never tried ICE products but i have heard some good stuff about them lately, esp their liquid clay bar

But i am with SteadFast, nothing can take me from Meguiar's Gold Class and Mothers Clay Bar :D

Fish

Reaction score
I've never used Turtle Wax Ice, but I've read very mixed reviews. Many have stated that Turtle Wax Platinum was a lot better product. In the end, what really matters is whether or not you're happy with the results you get.

IMO, it's what you do before you put wax on your car that really defines the shine. It's all the claying and polishing and everything else that makes your paint look really good, the wax is just the icing on the cake.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
it was good. for a week. even after it rained on the 3rd day it kept it's shine. after that i re-splashed it with water, (no soap) then claybar, detailer and then used the puddy wax and it was a lot better.

blindside

Reaction score
I have the claybar and quick detailer only.. the quick detailer is awesome and the liquid claybar is alright...

osiriskidd

Reaction score
no doubt that quick detailer's the bomb. takes about 30 minutes and then you're good for the night.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Just bought a bottle the other day to try out. We'll see how it goes. I've favored Meguiar's NXT but after reading so many reviews, i sampled the liquid claybar. It seemed pretty nice, so i'm Trying the wax later.

Back