TYC Headlights?

HondaGus

Reaction score
its something i can afford ;) and plus who said i was keepin them C F! i just wanna paint them black.

skabone

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
please-no fake carbon fiber! i hate to see nice cars ruined by that.
:werd:hondagus, your headlights look fine, stick with them.

HondaGus

Reaction score
i love my headlights BUT i can't keep them anymore...the lense is all pitted and there is a lot of dust in the passenger headlight to the point that the color beam looks yellow rather then BLUEish...its get all foggy up..i must of put 3 pounds of dumb dumb..and it still leaks..the inside is stained..im just fed up with the passanger headlight.

i need something new.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
skabone said:
:werd:hondagus, your headlights look fine, stick with them.

yeah, after u're done taking off the cf and painting them, it'll look just like what u have now.. y waste the time and money? :confused:

skabone

Reaction score
HondaGus said:
i love my headlights BUT i can't keep them anymore...the lense is all pitted and there is a lot of dust in the passenger headlight to the point that the color beam looks yellow rather then BLUEish...its get all foggy up..i must of put 3 pounds of dumb dumb..and it still leaks..the inside is stained..im just fed up with the passanger headlight.

i need something new.
right on. I'd say rock the tyc if your choice is between the tyc and the carbon fiber black housings.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^ ahh.. just realized u needed new headlights... i vote for TYCs

HondaGus

Reaction score
i'm not to CRAZY for Projectors again..i had those halo ones and the h3 bulbs would burn out every month....

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
i got TYC's. personally, i like em. They are the best aftermarket projectors for our car. a lot say its not better than OEM but for me i can barely tell. seems pretty similar to me.

Back