TYC Headlights?

HondaGus

Reaction score
C F ones are like $110.00 for both shipped to my door.

and the TYC are like $200.00 to my door....

i gotta sit down and think about this.

skabone

Reaction score
HondaGus said:
C F ones are like $110.00 for both shipped to my door.

and the TYC are like $200.00 to my door....

i gotta sit down and think about this.
you should be able to find the tyc for cheaper than 200. I remember accordjtstyle used to be able to have the hook up for 140-160 shipped. he's preludejtstyle now, might want to hit him up on e-h.

Slowtime

Reaction score
hey i am not tryin to hijack the thread but i have a question:

I have the angeleyes projectors headlights. my question is, where do i find bulbs for them? the passenger side headlight is not as bright as the drivers side headlight. so again who stocks the bulbs and where do i find them. Thanx.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oem blackhousings all the way, haha, or a retro fit, only ways id go. the tycs look good on some cars for me, others just dont do it. retro fits are costly tho, thats the only thing thatlll prolly keep me away from them and the man hours for them too are a b!tch, haha.

Dallas

Reaction score
HondaGus said:
i'm not to CRAZY for Projectors again..i had those halo ones and the h3 bulbs would burn out every month....

my good friend got the tyc projectors, the light output is great, not to mention how bad *** the black ones look on a black accord

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
i had the tyc projectors and i hated the light output. I would go with some oem blackhousing. Just buy a set from someone and do it yourself cuz the aftermarket blackhousing looks like crap.

squeeks

Reaction score
Projectors are cool but after awhile they get boring to me. Im an oem guy and nothing beats the look of blackhoused with eyelids and some sweet bulbs in the evening. Get some eyelids and some bulbs with similar output as hid, not to familiar with the bulb trends but Ive seen some blackhoused headlights that had output like projectors.

Back