Upcoming ROTM Themes!!!!!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
This might be a dumb idea, but maybe instead of a poll people could just pm their votes to you or whom ever would be in charge of that task.

I mean if you add up the results in the average rotm it's not like we're talking about 1,000 people. It's at most like 100 people.

It might make a little more work for the person tallying up the results, but I mean it would solve a couple things.

1. people wouldn't be able to see who everyone was voting for
2. the winner would remain a surprise instead of people already knowing after like one day of voting (a much more fun prospect in my opinion)
3. people could still comment about the voting in the thread, but it would probably eliminate arguing about voting in any way since it's done through your own means because you have to physically pm to vote

The way I see it, it would solve multiple situations and yet only create a little more work in the process.

i must disagree.

this mod staff is highly corruptable and i can't trust them with said task.

i mean, look at roy.....how the hell is he a mod....i mean come on...

:hide:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
bigmouth.gif

SykVSyx

Reaction score
best twins...

I also second this...both for the Coupes and Sedans.

How many categories can we really have before we start having to consider fads?

I GUESS maybe some categories might have to be combined, for example,

"Best/Cleanest Modded DEP/SSM/HMM/EBP/BC/NHBP/FPR/SMR/CW, etc"

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I will never have to resort to Hellaflush fad...haha I hope

But yeah I have thought about doing voting like that before, but that really would add quite a bit of work. It doesn't take 2 long now to set up voting and all. But if we had to tally the votes like that then it would almost double the amount of time. The only thing that I think would make it easier would be to have the members pm a different mod for each ROTM nominee, so then we could just count how many pms instead of opening each pm and seeing who they vote for.

Maybe we could find a website that has polls and hides the results.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I say ROTY be continued! A bunch of sexy 6GA to choose from is always hella fun!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I will never have to resort to Hellaflush fad...haha I hope

That is what I call taking a stand. I'm glad to hear this haha.

I think a good theme would be something along the lines of best OEM modded Accord. This would involve cars that haven't ventured too far from OEM (or maybe they have but it's difficult to discern), but still stand out due to having parts/aesthetics that look like they COULD have been an OEM option.

This could be anything from custom painted OEM parts to using parts from any other Honda/Acura product, etc.

But maybe there wouldn't be enough entries, I dunno. Just an idea.

Back