Upcoming ROTM Themes!!!!!

eggs

Reaction score
That is what I call taking a stand. I'm glad to hear this haha.

I think a good theme would be something along the lines of best OEM modded Accord. This would involve cars that haven't ventured too far from OEM (or maybe they have but it's difficult to discern), but still stand out due to having parts/aesthetics that look like they COULD have been an OEM option.

This could be anything from custom painted OEM parts to using parts from any other Honda/Acura product, etc.

But maybe there wouldn't be enough entries, I dunno. Just an idea.

that actually a really good idea because its a very broad topic so a lot of people would be able to enter i like it

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I still say we do BEST INTERIOR, as there are so many 6GA's with incredible custom interiors here, and that is a theme which has never been done before.

- Nikita

kn0x47

Reaction score
non 6ga ROTM
i recommended that before and it got shot down....by you :sad:

I still say we do BEST INTERIOR, as there are so many 6GA's with incredible custom interiors here, and that is a theme which has never been done before.

- Nikita
+1 some people have done some nice stuff but we barely ever see it. plus that'll help me to hurry up and get mine done with

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
that actually a really good idea because its a very broad topic so a lot of people would be able to enter i like it

Thanks. And I think this would be way different than "cleanest modded Accord."

iHazSnail

Reaction score
smoothest paint job? I mean i did just get the car re-painted..hm.... :hide:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
there you go Shahid, you just need some donk to slide off it wearing sweatpants and we measure the speed at which they fall off the other side.

Back