Update the "look"

theaccordian

Reaction score
I like the logo at the top right corner. With the 6thgenaccord logo and the tire and wrench. But it has nothing to do with the 6th gen accord. On other forums theyre banner usually has a picture of the paticular car the forum is about.

I think the banner right now is kinda plain and vague. I suggest we put a design or picture up there that shows something that tells people this is a 6thgenaccord forum. MAybe a pic of a car, or some part of the car thats unique to our cars like a pic of the tailight or sumthing.

I say this with respect but the site layout is kinda "plain", nothing on the site really sets it apart because theres no images of the "6th gen accord."

I think a revised banner will spice up the look, make it more attractive to new members and just I dunno wihtout the lack of a better term make the site look "cooler." just food for thought.

one idea i think is cool is having the logo on top and everytime you log on theres a different pic of a clean accord at the top.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
maybe we can incorporate the current logo with a pix of an accord.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think andy had made one a while back with the 6thgen sticker "logo." why not pick out like the 10 most hooked up cars from the site (among active members) and have it change everytime the screen is refreshed?

theaccordian

Reaction score
or we could go more neutral and post proffesional pics of stock 6th gens , so its more neutral, cause we all know people around here have different tastes. what about these

02_honda_accord_se_386.jpg

honda_415x273.jpg

com096hcuc_model_image.jpg

photo_04_large.jpg

photo_01_large.jpg

photo_02_large.jpg

photo_03_large.jpg

photo_04_large.jpg

photo_05_large.jpg

98_honda_accord_ex_coupe.jpg

98_honda_accord_ex_coupe2.jpg

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht's nice, but i thinking ryan_s's idea is better for 2 reasons:

a. it allows the site to display the work of its members to the curious onlookers.... this will attract them and make them go thru the threads to see how the transformation happened...sooner or later, they'll join... i hope :p

b. it'll give members active participation in the marketing and promotion of this site... and besides, it's like winning the v6p ROTM..... only smaller, and happens once in every 15 clicks :p

shavedaccord

Reaction score
lol @ once every 15 clicks, i'd have it refresh to a new car everytime a page is reloaded

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^yeah...we could prob choose 15 cars, or more if u want to include everyone's car... just start a thread asking ppl to submit the pix they wanna use

shavedaccord

Reaction score
well problem is someone is going to have to sit there happy *** in front of photoshop and take each and every car out of the background to use it..

Back