:::UPDATED 03/19/12 wheels::: Rabiaa's 00 Accord EX V6 Sedan --BLACK WHEELS!--

Rabiaa

Reaction score
Re: Rabiaa's '00 Accord EX V6 Sedan FINALLY UPDATED Feb 28th, '12! After a year!

@SykVSyxTranny issues have always been there. What I'm having is lots of vibrations and
kinda rough shifts(as usual). I was told that its most likely that the "points" where the tranny connects to the engine are worn out. Doesnt have a "cushion," I guess, and Im feeling everything in the car.. Does that make sense?

@Diskowon: the Infinitys are awesome. You can crank them up loud as hell and they still sound super clean.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Rabiaa's '00 Accord EX V6 Sedan FINALLY UPDATED Feb 28th, '12! After a year!

You'll want to get a mechanic to check that out for you and make sure it isn't something more erious, and if it's just a tranny mount issue, it's a lot cheaper than having to fix the tranny, so probably something to do sooner than later.

McLovinCG3

Reaction score

nice... another one from orlando...

Rabiaa

Reaction score

You'll want to get a mechanic to check that out for you and make sure it isn't something more erious, and if it's just a tranny mount issue, it's a lot cheaper than having to fix the tranny, so probably something to do sooner than later.

Yes, we're taking it to the mechanic pretty soon.

nice... another one from orlando...

Yup. You're gonna be at the V2 Lab Meat?

Rabiaa

Reaction score

Ordered a generic intake from eBay. Looks just like this. Gonna change the stock filter to a K&N.

hd9800af.jpg

Rabiaa

Reaction score

Finally got my first "real" mod; an intake. Looks and sounds pretty awesome, IMO.

0C1a2h.jpg

ATyzWh.jpg

And I'm thinking about doing this to all of my wheels this weekend. Not sure, though. It's Plasti-Dip, so if anything I'll just take it off. And no I'm not driving around with just one wheel black.

2bgneh.jpg

Last edited:

Rabiaa

Reaction score
Re: :::UPDATED 03/13/12::: Rabiaa's 00 Accord EX V6 Sedan --HEADLIGHTS :DD--

Finally blackhoused them. These pics where before I tried buffing them

6Z4nlh.jpg

R5Equh.jpg

HELLAFLUSH!!

IrBmyh.jpg

Yeah, try to not notice the height of my car...

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

looks good. every time i see a stock 6ga i still cant believe was once at that ride height lol

Narftastic

Reaction score

holy monster truck!!! :lawl:

lower that bad boy....i love that color :)

Bax

Reaction score

Seems like the V6 models come higher, or maybe it's the angles. Either way, every 6ga is 4x4 stock, there's no way around that. haha

Looks clean! It's definitely a great place to start, so much potential with the granny gold. :)

Back