**Updated 8-30-10**Namboyz 2000 Accord Coupe LX (56k)

Namboyz

Reaction score
Re: NEW MEMBER =) 2000 Coupe A/T BMW Gunmetal ....

welcome :thumbsup:
how did you mount your sub like that? it looks sick

Yeah man I just got some heavy duty velcro from walmart and it works great because the sub is not super heavy. Makes it look clean without all the brackets and such.

Namboyz

Reaction score

Hmm...something about your 2nd picture really bothers me (the flow of the paint), but nevertheless it's still a nice choice of color. Continue modding it and you should end up with a very nice project, good luck.

Yeah.. sooooo this is the story behind my car. Originally bought off a friend who got into a rear quarter panel incident which is the one your referring to. He didnt have the money to fix it so i just picked it off of him. My uncle owns a body shop here in Sacramento. Anywhooo how he fixed it is he chopped the quarter panel off a 99 v6 coupe which was green before. Im guessing what ever happeened or the work they did wasnt flawless work. I got the Job done for very cheap so im not complaining. But yeah Chopped and painted lol.

Namboyz

Reaction score

welcome to the site man

i was just wondering how did you paint the engine bay and the door hangs ??

plus i love that color

Acutally since it was a hook up job he didnt paint the engine bay but he painted everything else like when you open the doors. But just to make sure what are door hangs?

eggkorn00

Reaction score

Yo man were did you get that sub box from?

danvar

Reaction score

Wooowww. really really nice paint :thumbsup:

Namboyz

Reaction score

Yo man were did you get that sub box from?

Thanks man. Its the original JL sealed box for this sub. So im not sure where you could get it from.

Also thanks everyone for thier welcomes. I wish i knew more ppl here in the area of sacramento cuz that'd be kool. all my buddies rock the 7th gen civic's and have thier giant *** crew because there are so many civics out there lol.

Lemme know if you live around the Sacramento area. I heard there was something in roseville but idk. =/

Back