UPDATED: Evan's Quest for a J32 6MT 6GA

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this get started, I'm planning on completing the same mission with mine and this thread is extremely helpful so far. Hurry up and finish!!!! Hahaha.

Give me some time lol. Trying to get everything before I start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurboAccord99

Reaction score
Well I got my big box today. I now have my J37 manifold, flywheel bolts, shift cable stay, various gaskets, and master and slave cylinders. Should be mostly everything. Will hopefully start the tear down soon. Need to take pictures of literally everything.

c8992b4deb047e2d3cdf4b69a338d4a8.jpg
11f3b2b69738adadf2c7260576c76209.jpg

Good luck with the swap! I am about to start as well, just making sure all of the wiring is defined and clear in my head before I start.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good luck with the swap! I am about to start as well, just making sure all of the wiring is defined and clear in my head before I start.

Yea that's my issue at the moment. I think I have most everything covered from the engine to the ECU. I just need to figure out dash wiring and possibly get plugs that come off the CL-S lower dash harness. I just really don't want to buy a whole harness just to cut off the plugs

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You will hear horror stories about every product out there.

I had the XS Power headers and never had an issue with them. Ran them on the car for a good 8 years and two motors.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
You will hear horror stories about every product out there.

I had the XS Power headers and never had an issue with them. Ran them on the car for a good 8 years and two motors.

This is true. I'll have to get the pictures from FB and compare old and new

TurboAccord99

Reaction score
Yea that's my issue at the moment. I think I have most everything covered from the engine to the ECU. I just need to figure out dash wiring and possibly get plugs that come off the CL-S lower dash harness. I just really don't want to buy a whole harness just to cut off the plugs

I'm starting to understand the wiring and hopefully shouldn't need the dash harness if you are willing to splice wires; don't quote me on that just yet ;)

Btw, let me know if you need diagrams, have both the accord and CL electrical manuals. They have been handy in working out the reverse lockout, clutch switch etc.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm starting to understand the wiring and hopefully shouldn't need the dash harness if you are willing to splice wires; don't quote me on that just yet ;)

Btw, let me know if you need diagrams, have both the accord and CL electrical manuals. They have been handy in working out the reverse lockout, clutch switch etc.

Yea, dude. That would be awesome if you could give me those.

Back