UPDATED: Evan's Quest for a J32 6MT 6GA

Varnell

Reaction score
Is that a lighter weight flywheel, or just oe replacement like the clutch?

OE replacement; it's the same one I purchased. I only found out one lightweight flywheel, but was too worried about messing things up. I researched it quite a bit and everything I read suggested against a putting a lightweight wheel in a car that you plan on keeping for years.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's interesting. I have always wondered if I should switch to one as I'd love the car to be a little more free revving, but I definitely can't afford to mess anything up as it's my daily driver. I'll have to read up sometime.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
OE replacement; it's the same one I purchased. I only found out one lightweight flywheel, but was too worried about messing things up. I researched it quite a bit and everything I read suggested against a putting a lightweight wheel in a car that you plan on keeping for years.

Well good to hear that someone else has it. No issues I assume?

^That's interesting. I have always wondered if I should switch to one as I'd love the car to be a little more free revving, but I definitely can't afford to mess anything up as it's my daily driver. I'll have to read up sometime.

The Accord isn't my daily anymore, but I'd like it to rev easier. My friend's SE-R SpecV has a lightwheel flywheel and it revs so easily. It's nice

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Bump. More parts have arrived. My OEM parts like timing belt and water pump should be here sometime next week.

My P2R parts are here though, with the exception on my manifold plate not arriving, so I've gotta call them and get that straightened out.

But I know have my throttle body spacer/adapter, my EGR block off plate and the various gaskets.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Bump. I believe I should have mostly everything.

Just ordered:
J37 Manifold
--Gaskets
Master Cylinder
Slave Cylinder
Shift Cable Stay
Front and Rear Main Seal
Flywheel Bolts

and a few other various things.

Let's hope that this all goes smoothly

Back