UPDATED: Evan's Quest for a J32 6MT 6GA

Accord6\6

Reaction score
I click on the J32a2 6mt ecu wiring link but it says the page has been moved. Am i doing it wrong? im so close to being done im starting to dream about it lol.

Varnell

Reaction score
I click on the J32a2 6mt ecu wiring link but it says the page has been moved. Am i doing it wrong? im so close to being done im starting to dream about it lol.

One of the pages was deleted in the spreadsheet somehow, too. I'll try to upload the diagram sometime this week.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Today I unplugged the full auto harness and plugged in the manual one. Most connectors go right on, like injectors, coil packs, egr, oil sending unit, and various others. Only have two that are different so far, so gotta figure those out. But so far the manual harness is plugging onto an auto motor.

I took the intake manifold off today since I had to unplug the injector wiring and decidied to clean the EGR ports. They were BLACK. They've never been cleaned.

The pictures are just of the top plate being cleaned.

Before
IMG_3628 by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

After
IMG_3629 by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

Auto harness at the back, manual one in front
IMG_3625 by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

IMG_3623 by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

And one with the entire harness off the engine
IMG_3626 by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

Varnell

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get around to this. Go one wire at a time and it's super easy! I spent days because I snipped all of the wires at once.

J32wiring.jpg

Last edited:
Back