Upgraded the site

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
With the help of Darryl (shavedaccord - who was promoted to admin to help with install and will just stay as one now to help in the future) we upgraded the forums last night to the latest version.

You might also notice that there's finally a chat box too which some of you requested a long time ago.

Will also be working on getting a portal/front page back up and maybe a few other things here and there, not sure what all though yet.

Edit: You'll also notice Rep power was largely changed. Hopefully when people can't completely wipe out your rep in a single vote, people will take it more seriously. No, don't give someone rep for every post. But for good DIYs, help with diagnosing a problem, etc etc, give them good rep.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
About time!!! :D I convinced you to upgrade yesterday on AIM didnt' i?? :D Just say yes to make me feel good....Any way we could change the Quick Reply? We have to click the quick reply button on someones post to do it..

THANKS SHAVED AND WILDMAN!!! (Homepage) :computer:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
About time!!! :D I convinced you to upgrade yesterday on AIM didnt' i?? :D Just say yes to make me feel good....Any way we could change the Quick Reply? We have to click the quick reply button on someones post to do it..

THANKS SHAVED AND WILDMAN!!! (Homepage) :computer:

Fixed, sorry about that.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Gracias!!!

I have more more request...then i will shut up..(Wait i will just post it in the backstage)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Lol, so as you've probably noticed, sort of an on-going process, so bear with any technical hangups haha

Back