Upgraded the site

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
if you see weird things happening still its because I can't just look at php code & know what I'm seeing so there is a hell of a lot of trial & error going on lol

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Site looks great guys your hard work is appreciated.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
why are all my "read" posts still new? and it made posts from last week new again... :confused:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^If you haven't opened the thread to view it, then it is counted as a new post. To get it to go away you have to click the mark forums read button on the main forum page...One of the local sites i am on is like that and it bugs the piss out of me

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
just kinda curious how this new format is working....before the upgrade say i replied to this thread and posted it. then i would normally just hit new posts up top and this will be the newest replied thread.... i do that now and i dont even see the thread until someone else posts in it. is that how its supposed to be?

Fish

Reaction score
Site looks great! New software is always cool.

If I could make a suggestion though, removing the blocks on the left side (calendar, birthdays, etc.) just for the forum pages might make the site run a bit faster. Also, the vbAdvanced thing lets you make single pages separate from the forums, so maybe you can take advantage of that. Like maybe a dedicated page for each ROTM, or some other info pages.

Back