Urgent needs thread/section

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
I think this would work best as an entirely separate subforum and not a sticky...

Then folks who have problems can create a thread in there. If it were all in one thread then stuff will get very very confusing really quickly

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
I think this would work best as an entirely separate subforum and not a sticky...

Then folks who have problems can create a thread in there. If it were all in one thread then stuff will get very very confusing really quickly

i like ur thinking maybe more work but its a great addition to the alsome idea

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

This is kind of what I was thinking. In the "Does it Fit Parts thread", no one ever addresses who they are answering and it gets confusing.

Plus if it is just a thread, where does it get placed so people can find it quickly/easily...Accord Tech, General, etc?

What do you think Justin?

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
I don't post much on the forum but I'm here all the time just reading, learning, and mostly laughing my butt off. I agree a sub section for this would greatly benefit our community.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
psh thanks for the vote of confidence haha. i've been watching to make sure people are actually interested, as I do with every suggestion before it's implemented

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I always say lets have a beginners portion like they do on CBR forum. These are all noobs with less than 50 post to post all their noob questions. after they reach their 50 post count, they can have access to the rest of the site to post.

Not saying that they cant search because it will be available, but they just cant contribute to the main forum until they are rid of their noobness

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
psh thanks for the vote of confidence haha. i've been watching to make sure people are actually interested, as I do with every suggestion before it's implemented

haha sorry Cody, I am just humble about my idea making an impact in the grand scheme of your website.

That being said, what are your thoughts on whether this is a thread or a subforum, based on the aforementioned reasoning?

Back