Viper Add-Ons

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Okay so I just got me a real alarm viper 5704... cost me 200 shipped :naughty:. Anyways I was wondering how hard it is to add more safety add-ons to it. Cause I know best buy gonna charge me extra. Pics below
IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

Narftastic

Reaction score
DO NOT take it to best buy, since you didnt buy it from them they will charge u a leg and a arm and there work isnt that great.....do some research in your area and find all the local car alarm/sound system shops and call around and tell em what u have a what u wanna do and ask for a quote...

i have the viper 5901 with remote start and like 3 add ons....bought it all for like 300 and found a amazing shop that installed it all for 400 i also told em to conect the alarm to the horn which they did for free and showed me how to use everything.

hope this helped a little bit. :thumbsup:

Narftastic

Reaction score
yup im dead serious.....what features do u have?

cuz for just the alarm best buy would probably charge like 100$

then for remote start thats probably like 50-60 more the for each add-on is 30$

and like i said before my first alarm best buy installed it and i wasnt happy at all.

I guess you get what u pay for.

Narftastic

Reaction score
it would probably be less than 400$ but i personally would never go to best buy for instalation of anything to my car.....its up to u bro

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
i want to get the same one with remote start, extra sensors, and i saw an add on to roll the windows down with the remot

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Install in yourself and save. It not hard. Also there a post i find on forum early this week. Its by dorkiedoode, really great DIY post. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29939.
heckzzz no I dont know a thing about electricity I might really F some things up Ill just get that done by somebody who knows that
i want to get the same one with remote start, extra sensors, and i saw an add on to roll the windows down with the remot

hellzzz yeaa but nall i saw that add on cost like an extra 1000 or so Ill roll em down myself for that lol

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I need an alarm. My driver door is all bootleg wired though so now if I unlock it from the passenger side the factory alarm goes off. Lol funny how I need important stuff like an alarm yet I'm gonna spend my money on show mods.

Back