Vtech204 '00 sedan, lx

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Since it's the same car and he already had a member ride thread, it would only make sense to put new wheel pics in eye candy, then update the original member ride thread eventually. But since he chose to format it like a new member's ride thread and stick to it I guess this is where it belongs. Different trains of thought :doh:.

Nice wheels by the way Jared, I had the same ones! :thumbup:

Lovin the pics you got up! Can't wait to see more in the daytime and at all angles! PROPS!!

- Nikita

vtech204

Reaction score
Since it's the same car and he already had a member ride thread, it would only make sense to put new wheel pics in eye candy, then update the original member ride thread eventually. But since he chose to format it like a new member's ride thread and stick to it I guess this is where it belongs. Different trains of thought :doh:.

Nice wheels by the way Jared, I had the same ones! :thumbup:

Lovin the pics you got up! Can't wait to see more in the daytime and at all angles! PROPS!!

- Nikita

Hey, if it doesn't bother you guys it doesn't bother me where this thread sits lol. Thanks a lot man!!! Yea once it warms up a bit I'll take way more shots lol my buddy that took the pics said his hands were numb haha and half of the pic were blurry from him shaking hahaha I'm loving the positive comments guys!! Thank you!!

Back