We are at war.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
99accord boi said:
maybe this was mentioned before byt why not do wat v6p does ?
10 post requirement to make a thread
10 posts for a spammer is nothing

Chris Vu

Reaction score
make people introduce themselves in the "introduce yourself" forum in order to gain the 5-10 posts before being allowed to post elsewhere :p

edit: ı was doing some research into the matter and it turns out that there's a vb addon thaţ will not allow new members to post links until a certain post count is achieved. I'm on my phone right now so its a bit hard, but if any of the mods/admins want ill look into it in the morning ..

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
there was a thread on here (an existing thread, made by a "real" member) and a spammer had made 5 posts in a row...

add something like "name a member with 10,000+ posts" during the registration process...you know, something a computer can't easily complete like an email with a confirmation link or captcha. another site i'm on, you have to look at like 10 pictures and then answer a question about each pic...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
we should have a test you have to take to get on here....not only deter spammers but stupid people all at once!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
:rly:

cuz i just came across 2 spam threads.

No new spammers have registered since Cody shut down registration. If there are still spam threads, it's because we missed a couple out of the 300 we've banned this week.

Cody has owned this site for years, and the staff has been here for years as well. We know what we're doing, so let us handle it and keep the smart *** comments to yourself or you might meet the same fate as all the bots.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
my first admendment speach will not be altered

Fvck da popo

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
No new spammers have registered since Cody shut down registration. If there are still spam threads, it's because we missed a couple out of the 300 we've banned this week.

Cody has owned this site for years, and the staff has been here for years as well. We know what we're doing, so let us handle it and keep the smart *** comments to yourself or you might meet the same fate as all the bots.

i banned about 10 this morning that registered yesterday. including one that had made 35 different spam posts in like 20 different threads....it was crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back