We are at war.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
so i was starting to wonder what was with all the new members... everytime i clicked back onto the homepage i saw a new name listed in the new member thingy... perhaps we can also take this time to remove inactive accounts past 1year? with fewer than 50posts and 3threads or something?

imaricer:)

Reaction score
No new spammers have registered since Cody shut down registration. If there are still spam threads, it's because we missed a couple out of the 300 we've banned this week.

Cody has owned this site for years, and the staff has been here for years as well. We know what we're doing, so let us handle it and keep the smart *** comments to yourself or you might meet the same fate as all the bots.

it wasnt a smart *** comment.... lolz at u.

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
same stuff happening on AT too. ive had to pretty much stand guard on the homepage. ive probably banned 50 myself last couple days alone. they are makin me mad.

suspending new member registration is a good idea, ima have to talk to ryan bout doin that over there.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Guys, please let the mods do their job. A few spam posts here and there is nomal. The outbreak was contained and dealt with already. The internet isnt a spam free environment, theres just no way to filter out EVERYTHING

imaricer:)

Reaction score
i suggested this a couple years ago....

BAN HIM!

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back