What car to get next? [Updated with pictures!]

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Re: What car to get next... sell the accord?

ehhh ^^^A guy that works next to the store I work at has one...not that fast in all honesty. Never thought Lexus were

crossfire

Reaction score

ehhh ^^^A guy that works next to the store I work at has one...not that fast in all honesty. Never thought Lexus were
I don't consider 4.6s to 60 to be that slow. It's not insanely fast, but its sure as hell not slow. And at 2/3rds of the price of an M5. I say it's definitely worthy.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

true, true. And also, I prefer german luxury over Japanese luxury any day. Don't know why, but I just find it to be that way :)

eggs

Reaction score

Pardon? I presume you're talking about the ESS VT2-600 correct?
DSC_1821.jpg

this is his old setup i dont have any pics of the new ones.. phone crashed with the pics of it
true, true. And also, I prefer german luxury over Japanese luxury any day. Don't know why, but I just find it to be that way :)

and i am the same way. when i think luxury i think of a german car.

Excuse_M3_DCT

Reaction score

2012 jetta :hide:

:henry:

To be honest the 2012 Jetta does look the best in its class.

Why no love to Porsche? I really love those cars

i-1.JPG

Merc AMG is very nice too as I don't really like the new body lines of BMW's.

Also like everyone said, 2012 GT-R is very appealing.

That yours? I do respect Porsche, but I can't see myself driving one. Again, I like my cars subtle, and not attracting too much attention.

Yeah the F30 M3 isn't as appealing as the E92 IMO.

Thanks for your input :)

Whenever I think coupes, my mind gets blocked out by the 335 :love: hence, why I'm getting one lol

If I try ever so hard to block that image, I would definitely say S5 in a heartbeat, like you said the interior is amazing, those headlights look great and the S-line wheels....oh boy!

Since you aren't an Audi fan, perhaps Nismo 370? Not a fan of Nissan, but true coupe, and since you are considering the GTR I figured you aren't objective to looking into Nissan. Also, it's still sporty, lots you can do to it, and gets better MPG obviously than the GTR. If this argument sounds ridiculous then I have one other choice.

Just because I'm in college and have no reason to be talking about cars this expensive quite yet, I saw an SL63 AMG a while back. I was standing on a street corner in NYC and watched one fly by me. Yeah....I hate Benz as I am a huge BMW fan, but there is a small spot in my heart for that car. It's just beautiful.

I test drove a 335 before buying the M3, if you can get it, GET it! The low end torque is absolutely amazing. After a JB4 tune, you'll beat 95% of the cars on the highway, not that I endorse highway racing of course.

Actually, the S5 seems to be an EXCELLENT choice, and the price is perfect too! I can definitely use the excess cash into something else. Thank you so much for that suggestion! :hihi:

Was never really into the Japanese sporty cars, well, except for the GTR :drool:

Oh man the SL63 AMG.... maybe in the future, but definitely not now. Work hard, play hard. I wish you luck in your studies!

Hey the C63 is beautiful too :jae:

I live in garden city. Not that far from dix hills. And a 370z with a Greddy twin turbo....you'll be lamborghini fast.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Not into 370z much... I don't think it looks appealing to be honest. From what I hear though, it's extremely sporty. Never drove one.

Since you are looking at the M5 I'm going to also suggest an IS-F as a possible option.

Was never into Japanese sports cars, the IS-F is pretty subtle though. :ugh2:

DSC_1821.jpg

this is his old setup i dont have any pics of the new ones.. phone crashed with the pics of it

and i am the same way. when i think luxury i think of a german car.

Nice! I don't like the stickers though, those rims though... :drool:

I will be making a decision soon hopefully! Gotta look around for reputable dealerships. Any recommendations in the tri-state area?

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
In relation to your dealership search, what manufacturer are you looking for? I'm out in Suffolk county which is a ride from NYC, but not terrible if it means getting good service :thumbup:

turbo_911

Reaction score

That yours? I do respect Porsche, but I can't see myself driving one. Again, I like my cars subtle, and not attracting too much attention.

Yeah the F30 M3 isn't as appealing as the E92 IMO.

Thanks for your input :)

Haha I wish... I am not that rich but maybe someday :)

For now I am driving E36 M3 :)

I guess Mec AMG is your best bet and best choice right now. I don't see any other cars that would fit you. And I love those AMG's lol. Sounds nice and look amazing too.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Wow! the XF-R is nice but I'm not a jag guy :doh:

Maybe it’s time to become one. haha

But seriously, if you haven't seen the interior of this car...do yourself a favor and look it up. It is amazing.

It is a beast. But not the best looking of all the cars you’re considering if you ask me. And if you’re buying new I think it would pretty near the top of your budget.

Actually, the S5 seems to be an EXCELLENT choice, and the price is perfect too! I can definitely use the excess cash into something else. Thank you so much for that suggestion! :hihi:

Why not an A6 or S6? AWD and more comfortable for those infamous roads. Or an A5/S5 if you want 2 doors.

:coffee:

And if you’d consider an S5, I’d consider an S6 too unless you’re set on a coupe.

In all honesty though, if you’re wanting something truly different and better than your M3, the Merc and the Audi are not leagues apart…you might be happiest and have no regrets if you go with the GTR...it is simply beyond what you have been driving. Though the 2nd gen models are around the top of your budget.

But if you're just looking for different and not necessarily hugely better…the AMG or S5 certainly fits the bill.

Last edited:
Back