What else for more Power ??

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Yea, I am usually overcautious now after blowing up a civic last year.
The block guard would be unnecessary
not only unnecessary but impossible to put in since we dont have an open deck, floating cylinder design :rofl:

closed deck...ftw

truonghthe

Reaction score
wow wow the RX8 isn't slow my friend it just the driver I personally sat in one and that thing can take on a 03 RSX Type S with mod on lol.

kconn

Reaction score
wow wow the RX8 isn't slow my friend it just the driver I personally sat in one and that thing can take on a 03 RSX Type S with mod on lol.

the 6speed manual might be able to take a type S but even then that would be pushin it.... but as far as rx8's go the automatics are extremely slow. Test drove one since I was looking for a sexy *** daily driver and I was very disappointed but didnt get around to driving the six speed but id imagine its a whole different ride.

and as far as more power goes, NOS or nothin sucka lmao

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
You do realize that an F23 is an open deck block. So are most H series (newer some obd1..)

iHazSnail

Reaction score
nothing can be more economical and/or powerful than attitude! :D
someone messes with you when you are out and about, slow down, look at them, smile, and let them Tokyo drift and be fast and furious and waste gas that about 4.30/G :D

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
nothing can be more economical and/or powerful than attitude! :D
someone messes with you when you are out and about, slow down, look at them, smile, and let them Tokyo drift and be fast and furious and waste gas that about 4.30/G :D

qft

Back