what is the most ignored part of your car?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
when was the last time u guys wiped the inside of the rear window? mine had a thick film of oil on it :ughrun:

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
my power steering pump has been leaking PS fluid for some time already actually. it's a rather slow leak, but it's still a leak and it's causing for dirt/grime build up in my engine bay because of it, lol.

meximan16

Reaction score
my power steering pump has been leaking PS fluid for some time already actually. it's a rather slow leak, but it's still a leak and it's causing for dirt/grime build up in my engine bay because of it, lol.
lol mine too!!! haha gotta fix that, and my rear sway bar, i bought a new endlink for it and gave up trying to take it off half a year ago

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
it's weird how i never ever cleaned my engine bay in 10 years of owning the car. it still looks cleaner than a lot of the newer cars like 2005...i do have it garaged daily..but 10 years?? i still think it's amazing:eh:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
My half attached passenger side rear endlink. It clunks when I go over bumps. I'm going to tighten it back up this weekend.

6genaccord

Reaction score
the inside pocket of every door except the drivers side...there could be hundred dollar bills in the passenger rear door and I wouldn't know... I should go check...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
my suspension ... driver side clunks and there is a strange creek that sounds like metal on metal rubbing when i turn the wheel to the right ... i really need to look into that, maybe tomorrow

Back