What u guys think?

truWarier02

Reaction score
You'll be fine with fenders rolled and rear bumper tabs shaved/relocated. If you lower your car to about 23" fender-to-ground, you should be in the -4 natural camber range.

As for those "Jingo" tires... no comment lol. I would personally invest in a better set in the near future.

Other than that, your car will look nice once you get it done.

Last edited:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Yea i was thinking with that offset the only way to pull without cracking paint would be to slam it. and if i can get a good set of coilovers i should be able to get atleast -3 -4 degrees of camber.

You use a heat gun to heat up the whole area you working on, when rolling/pulling, so the paint don't crack. Also the drop will give you some camber, wasn't enough for me, but you might be ok

dwills1992

Reaction score
Lmao yea funny thing is two of the wheels have nankangs which is a lil better i guess xD but the homie who owns a rims shop here in socal, just put on what he had. so i got the tires free basically. imma swap them when i get the coils. no point now since im driving on my stock rims.

dwills1992

Reaction score
You use a heat gun to heat up the whole area you working on, when rolling/pulling, so the paint don't crack. Also the drop will give you some camber, wasn't enough for me, but you might be ok

okay ill be sure to remember that. I was gonna have the rolling/pulling done professionally though. Got a guy up in orange county who does really good work for $100.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
^sounds good, if decide to go DIY route, fender roller available for rent on eBay for $45 for like 5 days with $200 deposit

Back