What will go first?

accordftw

Reaction score
So my motor has about 180k miles on it right now and i know the kid i bought the car from was a half assed mechanic and the motor is in rough shape. I have been talking about doing an h22a swap for a while and finally convinced my dad that its a good idea. So he told me that when my motor blows i am allowed to do the swap. My fans just went so they are being replaced now and then im going to drive until my motor blows. I was just wondering if anybody had any guesses as to what will fail first? Or any ways to get the motor to blow sooner.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Power shift the car, mis shift the car from 4-1, pour water in your engine,

Serious note. Why not just swap it in now and part out the motor......

Last edited:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
:wtf1: so you want the motor to blow?!?!? Just a suggestion, but you don't to follow through with it. How about sell the current motor/trans and used the funds and saved money for the full H motor to drop in the car. It just a suggestion.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Assuming that if you have to ask your dad's permission to swap the motor, this car either belongs to your dad still, or he gave it to you. In either case, sabotaging the car isn't exactly a responsible thing to do.

Take care of the motor the best you can until it's deemed unsafe, and save up some money and do swap research. Then when it comes time for the swap you'll have some knowledge and a little cash to help your dad pay for it too.

Last edited:

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Sad. What is your fathers email...I'm telling him.

Seriously, I know it's hard to be a patient young person, but if you can't wait then earn your own money before wasting your dads.

Back