What will go first?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Sell the current motor to fund the H22. Will the trans fit in the H22? I don't know anything about the four bangers.

Before swapping it make sure everything else is in good shape, trans if it will be used, cooling, suspension etc.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think you can fit the trans in the H22 without melting it.

However, you can bolt it up just fine.

AccordUser

Reaction score
So my motor has about 180k miles on it right now and i know the kid i bought the car from was a half assed mechanic and the motor is in rough shape. I have been talking about doing an h22a swap for a while and finally convinced my dad that its a good idea. So he told me that when my motor blows i am allowed to do the swap. My fans just went so they are being replaced now and then im going to drive until my motor blows. I was just wondering if anybody had any guesses as to what will fail first? Or any ways to get the motor to blow sooner.

Nothing will go, it's a 6thgenaccord, it will just piss you off everyday and continue to drive.

Ohsojdm

Reaction score
High revs in neutral should do it it shove a crankshaft right through that engine block

JetLife

Reaction score
hahaha i see i what you did there OP. i know exactly what you mean with the sabotage ****. i'd be a hypocrite if i bashed you for it, it sucks when the cars still in your parents name and you gotta get there consent for everything

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
I dont even look at the forum for a while and this is the first thing i open up what a waste
sorry kid i rag my motor and its still goin strong at 212 and counting
u shld have bought a cavalier if u wanted to swap motors

on a real note swap now or sell it just my .02

Back