What'd you do to your accord today?

Hello People

Reaction score
Couldn't get a good picture at night, but I spent all day hooking up a 4 channel amp. It's powering my speakers and is mounted underneath the drivers seat. It's so clean, you can't see any wires except where they connect to the amp.

I'll have to set the gain and fiddle with EQ and LPF this weekend.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Not all today but recently i've:
Got new blackhoused headlights (clear front reflector)
New exhaust setup :ohsnap: (No more rice cannon)
Got an OEM fog switch now im trying to find a way to get the pigtail or just ghetto rig it.
New drain plug and crush washer because I made the terrible choice of using Autozone ****
Getting ready for Memphis :chewie:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
^the OEM cruise switch has the same piggy back on it.

You Might try and stop by your local pick a part and just cut it off the switch.

Here's the diagram of the OEM switch to the aftermarket switch wiring

null_zps215967c7.png

From Jephu's YouTube video.

Can't wait for Memphis either. Should be bananas

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
^the OEM cruise switch has the same piggy back on it.

You Might try and stop by your local pick a part and just cut it off the switch.

Here's the diagram of the OEM switch to the aftermarket switch wiring

null_zps215967c7.png

From Jephu's YouTube video.

Can't wait for Memphis either. Should be bananas

Didn't know that. I appreciate it i'll have it done next week in that case. :thumbsup:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Yeah I ended up finding a guy on FB for sale thread and saw the video of Jephu's wiring with pigtails and I think he said it worked.

I ended up putting mine in last night. Just make sure you have a 7.5 fuse ready because I blew mine. Now I have to wait for my LEDs from superbrightleds for the white LEDs to match my other switches and Ill be happy.

Last edited:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Yeah I ended up finding a guy on FB for sale thread and saw the video of Jephu's wiring with pigtails and I think he said it worked.

I ended up putting mine in last night. Now I have to wait for my LEDs from superbrightleds for the white LEDs to match my others and Ill be happy.

Nice!! Should look schweeeeettt!!

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nice!! Should look schweeeeettt!!

Where did you buy your kit for your fogs? I bought eBay ones, (bad choice) and I tried every combination for the OEM switch to work, and nothing works. When you get your's hooked up, depending on your fog setup, could you let me know what wires went where?

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Where did you buy your kit for your fogs? I bought eBay ones, (bad choice) and I tried every combination for the OEM switch to work, and nothing works. When you get your's hooked up, depending on your fog setup, could you let me know what wires went where?

I bought the 03 Civic ebay ones, retrofitted them to fit the 01-02 coupe bumper but the switch dosent work. Using the diagram posted above and some info I found online I should be able to merge the wires into the OEM pigtail wires to make it run off the switch. Thats the plan anyways. :lawl: I'll make a DIY maybe or just PM you some pics and directions.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I bought the 03 Civic ebay ones, retrofitted them to fit the 01-02 coupe bumper but the switch dosent work. Using the diagram posted above and some info I found online I should be able to merge the wires into the OEM pigtail wires to make it run off the switch. Thats the plan anyways. :lawl: I'll make a DIY maybe or just PM you some pics and directions.

Does your wiring have five wires, four, or three. I have three, which is very strange. Maybe I'll figure it out one day......

Back