What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just sayin that setup is DOPE! Sonni (aka DJ Backseat, aka DJ BS, aka Sir Mix and Drive at the Same Time Alot). When we gonna see that video? Don't front and keep it real. Peace!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Love your post, takin me back ... To be perfectly honest with you, haven't really done much spinning in the past couple of years, and it's unlikely to be happen again soon as I'm still living out of boxes as I moved into the new place earlier this month.

Back in the old house, I finished the basement and ran all the wires myself, so I had a 7.1 home theatre, and a 4 speaker DJ setup under the drywall.

virtual-tour-151487-63.jpg

virtual-tour-151487-64.jpg

virtual-tour-151487-65.jpg

virtual-tour-151487-69.jpg

Luckilly, the new house has got carpet in the basement, which I will rip up, and then run all the speaker wires, before putting in a new floor. At that point, I'll be happy to put together a decent set on video.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Luckilly, the new house has got carpet in the basement, which I will rip up, and then run all the speaker wires, before putting in a new floor. At that point, I'll be happy to put together a decent set on video.
that basement was dope! post pics of the new place!

dusted off the other cg ;)

also test fitting some stuff with the projectors and LEDs :)
more pics going in my thread soon

end result probably wont light up the entire headlight like that lol

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Love your post, takin me back ... To be perfectly honest with you, haven't really done much spinning in the past couple of years, and it's unlikely to be happen again soon as I'm still living out of boxes as I moved into the new place earlier this month.

Back in the old house, I finished the basement and ran all the wires myself, so I had a 7.1 home theatre, and a 4 speaker DJ setup under the drywall.

virtual-tour-151487-63.jpg

virtual-tour-151487-64.jpg

virtual-tour-151487-65.jpg

virtual-tour-151487-69.jpg

If your new house is better than that will you please adopt me :laughing1:
Kidding! Kinda...
But that basement looks awesome

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Is this a "what'd you do to your ACCORD thread"? Or we posting houses and junk in our basements?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
that basement was dope! post pics of the new place!

also test fitting some stuff with the projectors and LEDs :)
more pics going in my thread soon

end result probably wont light up the entire headlight like that lol

Thanks, the retrofits look sweet

If your new house is better than that will you please adopt me :laughing1:
Kidding! Kinda...
But that basement looks awesome

Thanks again, I got two already, nooooo way am I taking in any more ;)
But, if you're ever in town, feel free to drop by.

Is this a "what'd you do to your ACCORD thread"? Or we posting houses and junk in our basements?

I get your point, we got carried off topic, relax, it's all good :handshake:

agginline86

Reaction score
Looks really good! Sometimes I wonder if mine would look better w/o the roof spoiler.

thanks! With a little inspiration from yourself, so thanks for that! :)
Gives the trunk that much needed complete feel, definitely glad I went with the lip rather than the OEM spoiler

I think yours looks good with the roof spoiler, if it was one of the huge roof spoilers then probably not.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
tu4uqajy.jpg

Received and installed my trunk lip

Looks good im wanting to get one for mine as well. If im not mistaken i remember reading one of your posts saying that you got it paint matched when purchasing, if so do you mind sharing the seller/site you purchased from?

Back