What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Is this a "what'd you do to your ACCORD thread"? Or we posting houses and junk in our basements?

Whoa, it just...got...REAL!

Sonni, you handled it proppa. Good diplomatic skills. You gain 15 EXP.

I worked on issue with LCD odometer display not showing numbers correctly and checked out more spots to put in LEDs in me trunk. She's gots a lot of junk in the trunk and I wanna see it. I might not be able to scratch a record in the backseat but I can light up a trunk like no ones bid'ness. Another three feet of LEDs should do the trick. I just happen to find them a few days ago.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Can't figure out why the lip isn't cooperating with primer/paint. Gotta start all over again now. It was getting close, so upset. Gives me a chance to make it smoother though.

Off topic question, but I can't seem to get my amber strips to stay in the headlight housing when trying to assemble my retros. Anyone have any advice here?

agginline86

Reaction score
Can't figure out why the lip isn't cooperating with primer/paint. Gotta start all over again now. It was getting close, so upset. Gives me a chance to make it smoother though.

Off topic question, but I can't seem to get my amber strips to stay in the headlight housing when trying to assemble my retros. Anyone have any advice here?

check to see if your projectors are pushing against the housing, might be bending it enough that the amber strips can't clip in

Brad2274

Reaction score
ordered the 3m paint defender assortment through amazon prime, $50 and its the full kit with microfiber plus and extra can($25) and the $12 door edge gaurd vinyl, saves me $20 :)

also ordered a 4ft x 5ft sheet of gloss black vinyl for my roof and 1ft x 5ft gloss black sheet for my chrome trim :boink:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Silverstars?
Nope. PIAA Arrow Star White (4250K). Maybe it had bad luck or something.

Anyways, for that matter..

Just placed an order of Philips 4300K Crystal Vision.
Interested to see the difference from the Arrow Star White. (+50K whiter.)

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Ordered a couple Bridgestone RE-11a's to replace my RE050's

Also got back my Richie swap module, MY CAR FINALLY WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took her to the beach ...

IMG-20140725-00607.jpg

DizzyP

Reaction score
Got my tags and registration straight. I'm not riding dirty no mo.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back