What'd you do to your accord today?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
image_zps72bc9e79.jpg

Looking gooood! Really liking how you blacked out the bottom of the lens.

Thanks. You're really the one that got me to do the retrofit. I also went with the e46 shrouds and I honestly couldn't be happier.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks. You're really the one that got me to do the retrofit. I also went with the e46 shrouds and I honestly couldn't be happier.
LOL! That I didn't know, but yeah the e46's are the sexiest imo. :boink:

Damn, I'm so behind! (Still trying to convince my wife to use the oven, since I don't trust my skills w/ the heat gun lol.)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
LOL! That I didn't know, but yeah the e46's are the sexiest imo. :boink:

Damn, I'm so behind! (Still trying to convince my wife to use the oven, since I don't trust my skills w/ the heat gun lol.)

Hahah. Everyone who asks me about my headlights are so confused on why I put my headlights in the oven lol. Some people cut a hole in a cardboard box and stick the heat gun in it and put the headlight in the box. Like a make shift oven.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Some people cut a hole in a cardboard box and stick the heat gun in it and put the headlight in the box. Like a make shift oven.
That's pretty innovative (kinda desperate) lol. But I'm sure I'll be able to use the oven, when the time comes haha. Being caught up w/ several mods before my headlights. :burnout:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Placed an order of this. :coffee:
40116_02_Accord1_zpsfc17cdae.jpg

Weathertech cargo liner.

Have been getting tired of vacuuming and cleaning, so this will make my life easier.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided that I'm not digging the bare upper grill look, and didn't wanna go with the Mugen logo, as I will be selling the wheels in the near future. So, I'm gonna go retro with 94-97 Accord trunk badge.

$_57.JPG

Hoping to get this on, lower another 0.5", and black out the sliver trim before it gets cold, so can pull of another summer photoshoot.
All broke for now, so gotta limit myself to minor and 'cost-conscious' mods :p

agginline86

Reaction score
Hahah. Everyone who asks me about my headlights are so confused on why I put my headlights in the oven lol. Some people cut a hole in a cardboard box and stick the heat gun in it and put the headlight in the box. Like a make shift oven.

i burned the **** out of my wrist getting a headlight out of the oven while doing my retro
literally scarred for life lol

DizzyP

Reaction score
Drain and fill tranny fluid. First time I did it on this car. Car threw me off cuz the bolt only needed 3/8" ratchet with NO socket. I never seen such a thing. I was like "Wait...WHAT?!". I was looking for a 3/8" socket for a while but for the heck of it just tried the ratchet alone and BOO-YAH (are we still saying that?) then I heard a choir of angels singing! Props to Honda to make it easy. Heard from a lady at Pepboys (she works there) that her Ford Explorer doest have a drip stick so requires special instrument that goes on the tyranny and it measures how much fluid it drip to see if it is within specs. Oh, and to add fluid it needs to be like pressure injected from tranny drain bolt or something like that. Any hoot, it was a breeze on mines, especially since I am stocks on wheels and shocks, that's hows I rolls (pun intended) so no need to jack the car up (<-double entendre coming at cha). I was surprised how well the drain bolt magnet grabbed so much metal frag. Worse part was filling new fluid through dip stick hole since I wasn't able to remove fill bolt.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Last edited:
Back