Reaction score
Some quick pics. Check out the new makeup

HLQQDAE.jpg

Z8R92th.jpg

yJFDUQI.jpg

yeah its dirty

Brad2274

Reaction score
picked up 2 flowmaster 40 series from my bud barely used for $40(thats for both!!) so happy. Also had a window sewn in my rain-x car cover for my college housing sticker :)

chaby_91

Reaction score
Why does your hood have pimples on it? what the heck are those??

There used to be a deflector on that car and these things are not easy to remove. It's going to be taken care of... at some point.

Last edited:

Gman86

Reaction score
Drain and fill tranny fluid. First time I did it on this car. Car threw me off cuz the bolt only needed 3/8" ratchet with NO socket. I never seen such a thing. I was like "Wait...WHAT?!". I was looking for a 3/8" socket for a while but for the heck of it just tried the ratchet alone and BOO-YAH (are we still saying that?) then I heard a choir of angels singing! Props to Honda to make it easy. Heard from a lady at Pepboys (she works there) that her Ford Explorer doest have a drip stick so requires special instrument that goes on the tyranny and it measures how much fluid it drip to see if it is within specs. Oh, and to add fluid it needs to be like pressure injected from tranny drain bolt or something like that. Any hoot, it was a breeze on mines, especially since I am stocks on wheels and shocks, that's hows I rolls (pun intended) so no need to jack the car up (<-double entendre coming at cha). I was surprised how well the drain bolt magnet grabbed so much metal frag. Worse part was filling new fluid through dip stick hole since I wasn't able to remove fill bolt.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Yeah truly makes life a breeze the drain n fill plugs being like that. Checked all my fluids today gotta drain n fill the trans next weekend. just glad to have the cooling system back up and running properly. Cold A/C FTW!

DizzyP

Reaction score
Check ATF level since it seems to "slip" going from 1st to 2nd (intermittent issue) on spirited driving. Issue started after drain and fill ATF a few days ago. Five year old niece help out with flashlight. Level is fine. Will give it a few more miles before checking out some more.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Gman86

Reaction score

Pristine sir. :thumbsup:

Check ATF level since it seems to "slip" going from 1st to 2nd (intermittent issue) on spirited driving. Issue started after drain and fill ATF a few days ago. Five year old niece help out with flashlight. Level is fine. Will give it a few more miles before checking out some more.

Seriously i was told no matter what to avoid changing the AT Fluid unless it was darkened or black....if you still see a red tint leave it alone in these cars. Our transmissions are our weakest link...sadly. Friend of mine works at a local "quick lube" has like 2-3 of our cars a year leave after fluid exchanges calling back about complete trans failures or major slipping...wanting them to pay. Crazy.

As for my "cord" i put premium in it with some lucas fuel treatment today....really cant wait til the parts to start flowing in for it. Ugh nothing matters til then.

Last edited:
Back