What'd you do to your accord today?

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Zero dollars?! You must be pretty good at out running the junk yard dogs. LOL.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

:henry:

That's how much the spare one I have cost me as well.

No dogs to outrun, though.

Should be getting the car back today after the new alternator and a couple little things get done.

Good man sometimes you just get lucky lol

DizzyP

Reaction score
I have the full interior LED line-up that I got from Jeff(Jephu) awhile back.

Need to switch out the blue lighting and get the white in there.

I have thought about the cupholder one as well, but sometimes I have drinks that condense and I wasn't sure if that would be an issue.

Funny you mention condensation on drinks. Yesterday I just picked up an insulated 16 oz sports bottle to use in the car. Makes it easier to drink more water (aka one less excuse lack of water intake while in car). Divorce was finalized last Monday so been working on getting in shape.

:cheers:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Picked it up this morning after the alternator/SRI install.

Didn't bother put the CAI on, because I will be replacing the entire IM/TB/Intake system with a custom setup courtesy of Smalser Performance. Will be upgrading to a 3" CAI at that point.

Glad to have it back. Missed driving it.

Also, got flipped off this morning by some old guy in a Lincoln Town car......lol, have NO idea what his issue was, but had to hold it down because I had the wife in the car......HIS lucky day.

DizzyP

Reaction score
^ glad to here you didn't have to pull out the 9 in old dude. More than likely he was hating on your ride. Haters gonna hate.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That's is not a common thing to happen up here, but I wouldn't have hesitate to run him down on the hwy and have a discussion with him once he reached his destination.

V8 vs v6.....I could have caught him easily enough.......it's the disrespect for no reason I don't tolerate........from anyone.

Accord914

Reaction score
I did the led bulbs on the inside looks brighter now and washed my car detailing it today
C91C959D-562A-409D-B944-2AE4CB03CA62.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back