What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Since I'm on coilovers @ 23" fender to ground, I have no idea how much lower I am compared to stock. Sooooo ... I parked next to a bone stock 01-02 V6 coupe on flat terrain to check my drop heights.

For the record, stock 01-02 Accord V6 coupe fender to ground, F: 26.5", R: 27.4"
Therefore, I'm at -3.5" F, and -4.4" R ... had no idea these cars were so face down a$$ up from the factory :p

Will have to see if I can find a stock v6 sedan around. Not many in my area, mostly Coupes.

I would assume the V6 sedan would be similar to the Coupe height. So, that would put me at -2.5" F and -3.4" R.

Not bad for Sportlines on the front and stock springs on the rear! :lawl:

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Painted my tail lights...diggn the new look

picture.php

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Will have to see if I can find a stock v6 sedan around. Not many in my area, mostly Coupes.

I would assume the V6 sedan would be similar to the Coupe height. So, that would put me at -2.5" F and -3.4" R.

Not bad for Sportlines on the front and stock springs on the rear! :lawl:

The stock v6 sedan I park next to at work measures F&R are the same height:26.75" and Im at F&R:25" running H&R lowering springs paired with KYBs.
So -1.75" F&R

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stock v6 sedan I park next to at work measures F&R are the same height:26.75" and Im at F&R:25" running H&R lowering springs paired with KYBs.
So -1.75" F&R

I'm thinking we could sticky this and put it in the suspension section ...

Jordan_H

Reaction score
You guys should tried and compare a v6 to l4 with roughly the same miles. See if ones suspension start to sag more because of the extra weight. Not really important just interesting

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
You guys should tried and compare a v6 to l4 with roughly the same miles. See if ones suspension start to sag more because of the extra weight. Not really important just interesting

Okay this is interesting. I have a '00 V6 sedan. Park next to another (stock) "00 V6 sedan and a few spots over is a stock 01 I4 sedan...Oh and an 05 V6 sedan too. All co-workers. haha

That being said I re-measured the stock V6 sedan and the passenger side seems to be sagging I guess, because the drivers side measures 27" F&R, same as the I4 sedan 27" F&R

TLDR;

STOCK '00 V6 Sedan: F&R 27" 200K miles 15" alloys 205/65/15 = 25.5" tire diameter (same as mine)
STOCK '01 I4 Sedan LX: F&R 27" 175K miles 14" steelies 190/70R14 = 24.5" tire diameter

EDIT: Note, the I4 tire size is an inch smaller*

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
Replaced the front brake pin boots to get rid of the baby squeaks.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Finally found a silicon coupler more than 3" long. HPS makes some nice stuff.

Installed the new purge solenoid, hopefully the ticking is gone. Was going to install my new tail light LED bulbs but SBL send me amber instead of red. :Boo:

Btw I tried out their chat service, pretty nice feature.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Recieved my car cover today, did the 20mm TL Rear Sway bar, lubed the squeaky front brakes, drain and filled the trans waxed her up real nice... today was a good day.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Renewed my license tabs, along w/ brand new license plates. Time flies in 7 years. :eek:

Latest posts

Back