What'd you do to your accord today?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Got more pics of center console area for Chris

You can kinda see the brushed effect on the vinyl
image2_zpsce999409.jpg

Here's how it looks with the cup holder open.
image1_zpsb9ab0319.jpg

This was my first time ever wrapping anything so it's not the best but looks pretty decent from a foot or more away

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Had a little spirited drive with a 9th gen Accord Sport.

The 9th gen appeared to be stock, since there was a temp paper licensee by the rear window.

Started from the red light to the hair-pin freeway entrance. (0~70 mph.)

He couldn't keep up w/ me... I thought 9G Accord Sport was faster than 6G V6...

twofast4u

Reaction score

image2_zpsce999409.jpg

image1_zpsb9ab0319.jpg

This was my first time ever wrapping anything so it's not the best but looks pretty decent from a foot or more away

I like this. However, I feel like it'll get dirty really quick lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/Jordan_Harmston/Mobile%20Uploads/image2_zpsce999409.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/Jordan_Harmston/Mobile%20Uploads/image1_zpsb9ab0319.jpg[IMG]

This was my first time ever wrapping anything so it's not the best but looks pretty decent from a foot or more away[/quote]

Looks nice man, I like it. That pencil holder looks like it would have been hard to do.

[quote="Sil2DrV6, post: 1064010"]Had a little spirited drive with a 9th gen Accord Sport.

The 9th gen appeared to be stock, since there was a temp paper licensee by the rear window.

Started from the red light to the hair-pin freeway entrance. (0~70 mph.)

He couldn't keep up w/ me... I thought 9G Accord Sport was faster than 6G V6...[/quote]

Maybe he wasn't giving it his all since he just bought it? Was it the V6?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Maybe he wasn't giving it his all since he just bought it? Was it the V6?
Well, he reved like hell since the beginning, so I'm sure he wanted to test out how good his car could be to beat my 3-gen-older-Accord.

Did a quick search on 9G Sport vs. 6G V6. Damn.. 9G Sport doesn't come w/ V6.. :(

9G Sport: 189 HP & 182 TQ. 3267 or 3342 lbs, (MT or AT)
6G V6: 200 HP & 195 TQ. 3082 lbs

That he wanted to drive spiritedly makes me assume that his was MT tho. Kindda feel bad that I may have let him down, but I'm sure he's gonna have a lot of fun w/ his brand new 9G, especially if his was MT. :)

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well, he reved like hell since the beginning, so I'm sure he wanted to test out how good his car could be to beat my 3-gen-older-Accord.

Did a quick search on 9G Sport vs. 6G V6. Damn.. 9G Sport doesn't come w/ V6.. :(

6G V6: 200 HP & 195 TQ. 3082 lbs

That he wanted to drive spiritedly makes me assume that his was MT tho. Kindda feel bad that I may have let him down, but I'm sure he's gonna have a lot of fun w/ his brand new 9G, especially if his was MT. :)

9G's come in V6's, just not with a manual sedan option sadly. I've driven a 9G V6 Coupe 6MT and it was fantastic. I've also driven the Sport Sedan MT's, those are fun too. I love the sedans of that generation, wish it came in a V6 6MT

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
9G's come in V6's, just not with a manual sedan option sadly. I've driven a 9G V6 Coupe 6MT and it was fantastic. I've also driven the Sport Sedan MT's, those are fun too. I love the sedans of that generation, wish it came in a V6 6MT
Yea I know some 9G models come in V6. I thought the Sport edition came w/ V6 as well, but I guess not.. Must be nice to work for Honda there, Evan. I can imagine the awesomeness of the 9G V6 Coupe 6MT.. :drool: Yes, the sedans look great imo, too. And I see them a lot more than Camrys recently.

Varnell

Reaction score
Gutted her out today. Prepping to swap over my sound system and replace the window regulators while awaiting the clutch, flywheel, and seals. I'm planning to touch up my retros and add a couple surprises while she's out of commission, too. :omghi2u:

20150112_185701.jpg

Pretty conservative numbers, especially considering the weight, for a sports edition. Bet it gets good gas mileage, though. lol

Last edited:
Back