What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yea I know some 9G models come in V6. I thought the Sport edition came w/ V6 as well, but I guess not.. Must be nice to work for Honda there, Evan. I can imagine the awesomeness of the 9G V6 Coupe 6MT.. :drool: Yes, the sedans look great imo, too. And I see them a lot more than Camrys recently.

Was nice. Sadly I had to quit, going back to school

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Gutted her out today. Prepping to swap over my sound system and replace the window regulators while awaiting the clutch, flywheel, and seals. I'm planning to touch up my retros and add a couple surprises while she's out of commission, too. :omghi2u:
:boink:

Pretty conservative numbers, especially considering the weight, for a sports edition. Bet it gets good gas mileage, though. lol
Yees.. They're heavier, but.. 9G Spt MPG > 6G V6 MPG. No doubt. (About +6~7 mi iirc.)

Was nice. Sadly I had to quit, going back to school
:sad:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Hit 207,000mi today, on the nose. Original Engine and Trans.

wvWzPfh.jpg

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Catching up! 279k here. Original engine, tranny and even clutch!

Ah, Nice. I can see a manual making it that far and even further. The original clutch though! I'm impressed.

I am just happy that my V6 Auto slush box has gotten this far (knock on wood). I got lucky with this one I guess.

CokeZero

Reaction score
The thing that impresses me is when I randomly get on it some, it doesn't slip a bit.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Brake lamp indicator light came on. Has an extra bulb on hand and now it's good to go. I like it when I don't have any " bad" indicator on my cluster.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back