What'd you do to your accord today?

Varnell

Reaction score
image2_zps8f5669ca.jpg

^ a Honda Evo.:henry:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yeah they do sort of remind me of them. Maybe an evolution of that style/finish.

Great looking wheels, simple clean sporty 5-spoke. Saw a set of these on a Cobalt that I wanted to put on my wife's, but the owner told me for 5x110 they only come in 4lug and hers is 5.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Me likey! Kindda looks like the 2G CL / TL Type-S's. :)

Thanks, really happy with them.

^Yeah they do sort of remind me of them. Maybe an evolution of that style/finish.

Great looking wheels, simple clean sporty 5-spoke. Saw a set of these on a Cobalt that I wanted to put on my wife's, but the owner told me for 5x110 they only come in 4lug and hers is 5.

Thanks. Looked a lot better than I thought they would. You saw a set of these Rotiforms on a Cobalt? I've never seen these on that before. I've probably said this before, but if you can, try and a find a set of split five spokes from an SS

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
drivewaywashsm.jpg

They look good I think. I was looking for the SS/TC 18's for a while but after a couple potential transactions fell through I gave up and never found any after that. Also since I'm not sure we're lowering her car, it may be better to stick with 17's. Stock Cobalt wheel gap rivals that of a 6GA lol.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
18's are nice too!

I had OEM 16s, went to 17x9, back to (a different set) of 16s, now the 18s...

I wouldn't like 'normal' size tires either though...45 profile IMO is about about the limit for DD & road 'trash'...

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Forgot I had ordered these a month ago haha

image1_zpsea9912c5.jpg

This is why I had wrapped some of my interior in brushed aluminum. It actually matches pretty well. I'm sure nobody will notice it on my car but I know it there's so :lawl:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Forgot I had ordered these a month ago haha

image1_zpsea9912c5.jpg

This is why I had wrapped some of my interior in brushed aluminum. It actually matches pretty well. I'm sure nobody will notice it on my car but I know it there's so :lawl:

Nice! get a pic with everything installed. The wrap looks great too, nice job.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Heres a pic. Sorry about the dirty interior. School has consumed my life. Need to get some tl front seats

image1_zps055cdcad.jpg

Here you can compare it to the center console piece I have wrapped

image2_zpsbd16a6c6.jpg

This is it compared directly to the vinyl

image3_zpsdf86aa77.jpg

Who ever mentioned something about how they think it would get dirty quick was about half right. Dirt shows up better but the vinyl is a lot easier to clean

Back