What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Put my lip back on today. I missed it so much. It sits a lot lower than I remember though.

Love not having to daily this thing everyday, gives me time to finish my projects.

CokeZero

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a few but I did a full interior LED swap. 5% tinted the windows and got the window rain visors.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Got my headlight tint the other day. Haven't put it on yet.

On Monday I bought a 97 impreza outback sport for $550. Its a manual with 146,xxx miles.
My friend is parting out a 2.5rs so I helped him strip it last night. First time I've ever pulled a motor. You can basically strip these cars with a 12mm lol

I bought both front seats. Struts and lowering springs, cv axle, both cats with O2 sensors, aftermarket catback, and some Amber corners. I'll install almost all this stuff tomorrow. I'll post a members ride thread if there's enoigh interest. Don't sorry guys the accord is here to stay.

Varnell

Reaction score
I took her to see her older sister. Am I the only one that thought NSX's were huge? I thought they were longer than a Ferrari. The rear has always seemed like it stuck out unnecessarily far. Anyway, our coupes are huge compared to NSX's. The frame of my coupe is at least an inch closer to the ground, yet the roof of my car is still quite a bit higher. Lowering an NSX must really feel like you're driving on the ground.

20150207_163829.jpg

Yea, she wasn't ready for a photo shoot, but I had to get side by side pictures.

20150207_163857.jpg

20150207_170616.jpg

And, yes, it was a 6 speed. :drool:

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
the engine on those are very interesting.

The C-series is interesting. They curbed a 2.0 v6, going 3.0 v6, I woulda preferred a 3.0 v8. Based off a couple D15 stuck @ 90*, 75mm bore, ZC (DOHC) with VTEC...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I don't understand why people freak out about snow, why local news calls every snowfall a "winter storm", or why we salt the roads to death. First of all, it's Ohio...not New England. Second, snow is not hard to drive in. Third, using salt unnecessarily/excessively shortens the life of the roads and the cars that travel them.

All you need are decent A/S tires, common sense, and assured clear distance...and everyone is fine.

midwestproblems

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't understand why people freak out about snow, why local news calls every snowfall a "winter storm", or why we salt the roads to death. First of all, it's Ohio...not New England. Second, snow is not hard to drive in. Third, using salt unnecessarily/excessively shortens the life of the roads and the cars that travel them.

All you need are decent A/S tires, common sense, and assured clear distance...and everyone is fine.

midwestproblems

Yep. But it's still a fun time

Back