What'd you do to your accord today?

james'99

Reaction score
Just got some 01-02 sedan sideskirts for $25 in pretty good condition. Just wanted to change the car up a little bit

Same color? Or to be painted?

The 6.5GAs had a much more aggressive look with the side skirts. Nice!

EDIT: Btw, I hope you don't think I over stepped my bounds before and thought I was rude. I apologize if I was rude. I understand that everyone has their own taste, but I didn't like the way he expressed his opinion. I'm sorry to the community as well if I have offended. I was personally offended due to the insult upon my opinion directly.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
You weren't being rude in any way. If anything you were the nice person because you were sticking up for someone.

The sideskirts are NHBP so the color is very close to mine. I'm actually putting an 01-02 sedan hood on my car when it get painted just because it's so aggressive compared to mine. I don't care for the front bumper of headlights.

Here's a picture of my car. Sorry it's so dirty. Gravel road and rain all week.
image1_zpscd328cdd.jpg

Varnell

Reaction score
^I like those skirts. They're like a miniature version of the WW Typ W skirts.

The exhaust on that Outback.:drool2:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
^I like those skirts. They're like a miniature version of the WW Typ W skirts.

The exhaust on that Outback.:drool2:

Really long story on that outback... Picked it up for $500 and bought every part I needed to fix it from my friend parting out a 2.5rs. New front seats, new struts and lowering springs, new catalytic converters, a fender, cv axle, lower control arm and I needed to buy his catback.

After working on this subaru it made me appreciate my Honda a lot more. This thing is a PITA to work on. To take out the struts you either have to cut the tab that connects to the brake line or do some other funky way and then bleed all your brakes. What a dumb design... I just need to get this car in the shop so I can finish putting the exhaust on and struts in. It's also really hard to find any cool 5x100 wheels.

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
You weren't being rude in any way. If anything you were the nice person because you were sticking up for someone.

The sideskirts are NHBP so the color is very close to mine. I'm actually putting an 01-02 sedan hood on my car when it get painted just because it's so aggressive compared to mine. I don't care for the front bumper of headlights.
image1_zpscd328cdd.jpg

Thanks Jordan. I just wasn't sure who you were referring to and didn't mean to offend if I did.

On another note, the side skirts look great!

Teesak

Reaction score
Got it back from the shop today. New radiator, hoses, front brake pads and rotors. the old rotors were warped and made the car pulse when braking so its nice to finally have smooth braking.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Adjusted tire air pressure.

Inspected the tire for the air leakage.

Inspected front ball joint bushing.

Filled it up.

Bought an engine oil filter & a fuel system cleaner.

Checked the engine oil level.

Slid a 3M squeak-reduction tape between my headlight & the bumper b/c it was squeaking on road bumps.

Back