What'd you do to your accord today?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
O yeah. The shop overnighted them from California. It was amazing how fast they got here. So now I have an extra set. I've just got to find out the knurl of the wheel studs so I can sell them . I'll be posting new pictures with my set up later. :thumbsup:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
My Hvac is going out and its starting to get hot! I just finished fixing my damm drivers side window.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
^^hey, when rolling up your windows it shakes, is it because of the regulator gone bad or is it just stuck hitting something on its way up?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
^^hey, when rolling up your windows it shakes, is it because of the regulator gone bad or is it just stuck hitting something on its way up?

No, my window motor gets stuck like every two years. Every time it happens I take the panel off, loosen the motor from the door, hold it against the door frame and wack it with a mallet until it breaks free again.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Yesterday I met up with the master crafter/motivator/engineer/my hero Chido and he helped me get this bad boy on that i got from fellow member Itzcharlie(thx again).

photo-13.jpg
SprintPhoto_fgipeb.jpg

SprintPhoto_dgipeb.jpg
SprintPhoto_cgipeb.jpg

Just a few more things to figure out, like getting a screw in the rear part of the lip cause im not convinced the double sided tape will completely get the job done lol any ideas please let me know. Few more tricks up my sleeve :p

meximan16

Reaction score
took the tint off the tails. i hate it now, my car looks stock from the back

Swiftx246

Reaction score
finally got tint. and a new radio. sounds way better. now just needs paint

85d542e0.jpg

ba236ee1.jpg

dfbeed74.jpg

Last edited:
Back